"I lost my slipper did you see it?" I quickly act confused and started looking around. "Bitch-YOU JUST CAME IN ON ME MAS- DIDN'T YOU LEARN HOW TO KNOCK?" She whisper yelled the last part.

"I-I'm sorry..." I say eyeing her up and down. She looked so embarrassed. "Uhhh... Imma check under the bed." I say bending over and peeking under the bed, trying to hide my blushing red face.

"Damn, look at that ass." Billie mumbled. "What'd you say?" I shot my head up. "Nothing." She said with wide eyes. I got up and got on the bed, slowly crawling towards her.

"What were you doing anyway?" I whisper. "I was..." She gulped. I smirked and crawled closer to her. Her eyes went wider as she had a nervous look on her face.

bil's pov:

╔═════════════╗

⚠︎︎TRIGGER WARNING⚠︎︎
Smut

╚═════════════╝

She gets really close to my face and breaths on my lips, making my breath get uneven.

Shit- she's getting me nervous.I was touching myself because of her in the first place.

She leaned to my right ear and spoke, "You were what, baby?" She whispered huskily, lifting some hair strands behind my shoulder. "I- I was fucking myself..." I start to rub my clit under the cover slowly, so she wouldn't notice.

"Want some help?" She pushed her hand on top of my hand that was rubbing my clit. "Please, Chen!" I whined frustrated.

________________________________
A/N: ykw? nevermind...

LMAOOO look at ur face. I'm jk

"I'm just gonna talk dirty to you, and you do the rest." She laughed, winking and getting closer to my ear. "Start touching yourself just how you like it." Chen whispered in my ear, giving me chills, and causing me to gasp when my fingers are back again inside me.

"Let me hear your moans." She kisses my neck. I moaned softly and blushed in embarrassment. "You like that, princess?" She asks innocently. "Mhm." I whimper, closing my eyes and putting a hand on her shoulder. "You sound so fucking hot, baby."

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, making me thrust my fingers faster. "Y-you." I moaned out. "Think about how loud I'd scream your name if you fucked me, the way I'd roll my eyes to the back of my head, arch my back, beg you, be a good girl for you, and shake when I cum for you." She whispered every part slowly with the most seductive tone I've ever heard her use. I let out a shaky moan as I felt myself getting closer, hearing every word she was saying.

I curled my fingers and went deeper and faster, hitting my g-spot. I bit my lip to suppress my moans. She held my chin and pulled my face to hers, attaching her lips to mine softly and kissing me eagerly, making me moan in her mouth and feel myself get closer to my orgasm.

"Ch-Chen, I'm gonna cum." I arched my back. "Cum for me, baby." She breathes on my neck. I finally reached my high and came, moaning her name.

"Suck your fingers clean." She smirked, nibbling my earlobe. I sucked them and moaned at the taste, then I pulled her in for a tongue kiss.

When she finally pulled away we just stared at each other. "You taste really good." She leaned in and pecked my lips then sat on the bed. "Why did you come here anyway?" I ask curiously. "I knew that I turned you on, so I figured you'd be touching yourself and I got turned on by that." She raises her eyebrows.

"Okay, that sounds creepy, I'm sorr-" "No, it's fine. I was imagining you walking in and catching me anyway, that's what got me so turned on." I admitted, laughing. "Hey, come here." I opened my arms over the cover. "I can't stay tonight, sorry." She says, getting up.

"Alright then." I got up, wrapping the cover around me. She stood in the door frame, looking me up and down as I did the same.

The Lace bra and those boxers, I'm drooling but not from my mouth. Holy shit. I bit my lip as I stared at her tiddies.

I clicked back and shoved her out of the room then locked the door. "Damn, okay." She yelled through the door and I giggled. I went to my bathroom to take a shower.

chen's pov:

I walked into the room bouncing up and down like a bunny. "What took you so long?" Lola smirked and I laughed. "I made her cum or whatever." I smiled widely and roll my eyes playfully.

"WHAT?! Oh my god, you did it!" She proudly said. I giggled and hugged her. We stayed up all night, talking about school as we cuddled and ate snacks.

"So, this really cute guy walked up to me last week and asked for my snap and started flirting and shit..." I say, throwing popcorn in the air and catching it with my mouth.

"What about Billie? Don't play with people's feelings." She seems concerned. "I just said that he's cute. I didn't say that I like him or anything, plus I lo- Like Bil, I won't hurt her. I don't like him I just like the attention." I shake my head.

"Listen, please take care of Billie and don't give that guy a chance. Anyways, it's getting late and I really gotta go, babes, love you!" She said getting up and walking to the door. "Where are you going?" I pouted. "Home." She opens the door and walks into the dark hallway, heading to the stairs. I groaned and followed her.

"Babes, come on. Stay the night." I dragged the word 'babes'. "No, love. I can't today, later okay? I Promise." She smiled and held my shoulders, then turned around.

"Okay, see you later, I love you." I say and hug her from the back. "I love you too." She turned around to hug me. Then I watched as she walked down the stairs.

I turned around and saw Billie standing still at the end of the hallway, I gasped, jumping. "Holy fuck, Billie. You scared the shit outta me, You look possessed." I laughed. She gave me her 'Resting Bitch Face'.

And her eyes were... Dark blue, almost as deep as the ocean.

"Who's she?" She asks...

______________________________
A/N: We love us a jealous and
an overprotective bitch😻!