Chapter 16: I don't hate you

Amelie's POV

I awake in the comfort of two strong arms, I snuggle in closer, enjoying the warmth provided. "Good morning to you too Princess." I hear someone say with a tired voice, I look up to see Christopher smirking at me.

"Get off me Jerkwad!" I say as I push him off the bed. He falls with a loud thump.

"Ow. That's a whole new way to wake up in the morning." He moans as I look over the side of the bed, only to see him rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry. I wasn't expecting someone to break the pillow wall." I snarl.

"That someone, was you." He groans as he gets up.

"Well you didn't have to cuddle with me!" I say.

"You didn't have to snuggle into me." He smirks.

"You could've pushed me off you." I growl. He doesn't know what to say. "Ha. I win, again." I smile.

"Just get ready for breakfast." He sighs as he rubs his temples. I look at him nervously, "what?" he asks already annoyed.

"I need underwear..." I say so quietly I'm fairly sure he didn't hear me.

"You need what? Speak louder I can't hear you." He sighs.

I need new underwear dipshit. I growl.

Calm down woman, I'll see what I can do, it's rare in hell though. He puts his hands in the air to admit defeat.

He rings a bell and a servant-not just any servant- Daphne runs in, hope plastered on her face, her tail wiggling with excitement. "You called for someone Chr-" She pauses in her tracks and clears her throat as she bows her red curls falling over her shoulder, "Your Highness."

We both look at her incredulous, "Um can you find some women's underwear for her Highness please?" He asks awkwardly pointing at me, I have the sudden urge to gag at my new title.

Her smile turns into a frown almost instantly as she looks at me. "Yes, Chrissy I can, but only if you give me a kiss." She giggles as she gives me a look that is meant to show me my place, I suppose.

"I'll find some myself." I sigh, annoyed as I roll my eyes and storm out of the room, leaving the lovebirds alone.

I'm halfway down the stairs when I feel someone grip my wrist, I turn around to see Christopher staring at me, "What?" I hiss.

"I-" He looks at me as if he doesn't know what to say.

"You...?" I look at him expecting a response, but he doesn't give me one. "You gave her a kiss?" I sigh as I attempt to complete his phrase, he just rolls his eyes.

"Yes, now go change so you can eat breakfast." He sighs and heads back to our room. I follow closely behind him, and he heads straight for the bathroom, I hear him sigh once he closes the door. Weird.

I can hear your thoughts, remember? He says smirking, at least I think he is, I could feel it in my bones. Yes princess, I'm smirking, now get dressed. He says angrily this time. I roll my eyes and head for what I'm guessing is my closet.

I open the door to see a pissed off Daphne throwing my clothes everywhere and ripping some. I lean on the door frame, keeping my cool as I watch the scene in front of me unfold. "Stupid little mate," She mumbles angrily under her breath as she rips a dress, she's back facing me as she continues, "Stole my only friend-" she tears my training pants-the only pants I own, from earth- in two, I suppress my growl. "and my love." She states as a sob escapes from her throat.