≋S≋o≋?≋

(Song to set the moodswipe left)
"It's feels so good to have some space from the kids"I sighed as we dug into our food.
"I know right,I'm just happy to be here,with you."Payton smiled,taking my hand and kissing it.
"I'm happy to be here with you too."I smiled,my belly erupting with butterflies.
"I'm so glad I decided to stop being a prick to you."He chuckled,his smile making me smile.
"Yeah,thanks for that"I smirked before wrapping spaghetti round my fork and stuffing it in my mouth.
What...?Im hungry.
"To be honest I don't think I ever hated you,Iv always had a massive crush on you"He confessed,his cheeks turning slightly red.

"Aww,id say the same but you've always annoyed me,just a little less now that I love you"I chuckled,also turning red.
He smiled and nodded before digging into his steak.

After our meal we started walking through the empty side of town where bars had their neon lights hung up for the whole world to see and their lamps lighting up the streets.
We kept walking until we found ourselves at a harbour,all the boats had flowers and lights draped all over them and the sun was still just setting,the view was gorgeous.

"Kodie."Payton said,stopping and taking a deep breath.
I,personally,thought he was having an asthma attack.
"Payton."I chuckled looking to him.
"These last two years have really put us to the test."He started,taking a step closer to me.
"And look where we are now,We have two beautiful sons that I would do anything for,a beautiful house and amazing family and friends,we've came so far."He said,his bottom lip trembling slightly as he started to tear up.
"You've made my darkest times the best.I love you so much Kodie"He smiling before going down on one knee
I cupped my mouth as I was filled with emotions.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you,will you marry me?"He smiled,taking a crushed velvet red box,opening it to reveal a ring,so beautiful it hurt my eyes.Okay maybe that was a bit far but it was gorgeous,massive crystals covered it.

"WOOOHOOOO"Someone screamed from a boat
"Barbara!She hasn't said yes yet"Someone whispered aggressively before I heard a thud.
I laughed and nodded my head looking back to Payton
"Yes"

"WOOHOOOO!!"People screamed as the boats filled with people,them people being the people I love most,Kai,Colby,mum,dad,Chase,my friends.
Payton slid the ring onto my finger and got up wrapping me in a hug,kissing my head as everyone climbed off the boats and came running to us.

"Kodieee!"My mum squealed before hugging me.
"I'm so proud of you darling,you've got lucky with him"She whispered in my ear as I cried into her shoulder.
"Come here baby girl"My dad chuckled,opening his arms as I launched myself into him,he was and always will be my bestfriend.

"Pissy pants!!!"Someone squealed as thudding from the platform came closer to me,My dad moved out of the way and Jackson came charging at me,Charli not far behind.

"I'm proud of you bitch,I told you you could do it!"He sobbed,hugging me,or should I rephrase that..SQUEEZING ME.
"Not without you I couldn't"I smiled looking to him.
"Kodie"Joanne smiled,shoving Jackson out the way and hugging me.
"Iv not seen him more happy than when he's with you."She smiled,kissing me on the cheek.
"Thank you so much"I smiled back to her.

We didn't all party after it,nor did we drink we all just sat around this night fireplace at the end of the harbour and told stories about when we where little and ones that bring back great memories.
I was happy
I finally found the love of my life,as cringey as it sounds..
________________________________
Oh wow,Iv updated?!Im sorry Iv been working on my other book and didn't know where to go with this one,so Iv been looking for the best route for this one to go down
And alsoooo I want to give a 'shoutout' to one of my friends,and I think you should should all go check out her books and stories she has ones on Josh Richards,Payton 🤤 and other tik tok boys and they're actually really addicting so you should go check her out her @ is Nicoleecrowe
Hows your day been/going?
Ly:)