≋N≋e≋a≋r≋l≋y≋

🔼song to set mood,swipe left🔼
2 weeks later..
We've been visiting Jackson every other day,but today it was just me since Payton had to go to some meeting with tik tok.

"I miss you so much jackson,There's no one to take me to Starbucks,and there's no one I can just rant to."I sighed holding his hand.
"Can you hear me?I don't know if you can but I love you numb nuts.Normally you would say 'love you too pissy pants' then punch me,right?"I chuckled playing with his fingers as tears crawled down my face.

"You aren't missing much,Anthony and Avanni are still arguing,Anthony and 'the boys' tried to come in to see you,but they aren't relatives."I explained

"When will you wake up?"I sobbed looking down
"The doctor says your going to be out for another,1-2 weeks but I reckon it'll be earlier,I believe in you,if your fighting any battle in that little fat head of yours,keep fighting numb nuts"I smiled before standing up and leaning over,Kissing him on the forehead.

5 days later..
"These days are dragging without you jackson,wake up!"I sighed resting my head on the bar on the side of the bed
"I've been really sick lately,my stomach is killing me,like cramps but they aren't period cramps,I'm sick like every morning,and Iv got the worst headaches"I moaned as my head started aching .
3 days later..
"Your still not awake?What are you doing in that little head of yours?huh?"I sighed looking to him,His cuts where healing and his cheeks where getting redder,He looked more alive.
"Your taking your time"I sighed patting his hand,His hand lifted then dropped
"Your getting there"I smiled before leaving again.

2 weeks later..
"Your nearly awake,the doctor was telling me"I smiled sitting down next to him
"Me and Payton went on a date last night,He confessed his love for me,Which made me feel kinda special,He also gave me this necklace"I smiled pulling the necklace out from under my collar,It's not like he could see anyway.

"I'm still sick,My stomachs getting really bloated aswell,it doesn't feel good at all"I sighed.
"I haven't had a Starbucks,not once since you've went asleep"I chuckled
"Quite proud of myself if anything to be honest"I laughed,I watched as the corners of his lips twitched into a slight curl,like he was smirking.
————————————————————————
🥺🥺
Yesss I'll be updating more tonight,I have more time.Normally I'd be updating right before I go asleep at like 11PM but it's only 8 so that's good
How's your day been/going?
Ly:)