≋T≋h≋e≋y≋'≋r≋e≋ ≋h≋e≋r≋e≋

🔼song to set mood,swipe left🔼
"Kodie!PUSH!"My mum yelled as I squeezed her hand harder than anything before.
"What do you think I'm fucking doing?"I grunted,my whole..down there felt like someone had a saw and was sawing it apart.
"One more big push now darling"The midwife yelled before I felt a weight being lifted from my shoulders and a screaming filled the room.

"Here's your baby boy."she smiled giving me a baby,covered in blood,wrapped in a towel.Screaming it's head of.
"Hello baby"I whispered,my voice shaking as my body was running out of adrenaline,I was exhausted.But there was still one more to go.

"Right we can the second so are you ready to start pushing sweetie?"The midwife smiled to me
I took a deep breath and nodded before giving the baby to my mum since Payton had cleared as soon as he seen the blood.

"Okay darling one more to go."She smiled before the pain came again in shots of pain.
I didn't scream,It was more of a rumble,I didn't have enough energy to scream I was in so much pain I didn't know if I could do anymore.
"I can't"I panted looking to my mum who was rocking the baby.
"Come on darling one more big push and it's out"The midwife called before I gathered up al the strength and energy in me and tended every muscle in my body.
"There we go"One of them smiled as they brought the second one,this one was a lot quieter,in fact it didn't cry at all.

After a few minutes Payton came in and held the first one,you could tell the difference because one had a freckle right by his eye and the other had one on his cheek.

The first one was the one with the freckle by the eye.
"What shall we call him?"I asked looking to Payton.
"Kai,The one with the freckle by his eye"He smirked looking down at Kai a big smile on his face.
"Kai?"I chuckled lightly raising a brow
"Is that an okay name?"He chuckled looking to me
"That's a great name"I smiled to him
"What about you"Payton cooed,stroking the head of the baby I had

"I like Colby."I smiled to him
"Colby it is then."Payton smiled kissing my forehead.

And that was it...we was a happy family.

Jokes jokes jokes,you thought
————————————————————————
Oh my,okay that was short but there's more coming I promise and I'm gonna update more now,I haven't just been not on here Iv been writing another story which might be posted?idk I'm trying to make it as good as this one.
And if you need updates or Wanna speak to me go to my 'all you need to know' story and comment on that or some  tf inch or just message me,whatever floats your boat ig

How's your day been/going?
Ly:)