≋S≋m≋u≋t≋

⚠️ 🚨SMUT ALERT SMUT ALERT SMUT ALERT 🚨 ⚠️

We got to his and headed straight upstairs
I entered his room putting my phone down on his desk.

I turned round and he shot towards me and out his hand round my neck and pinning me up against the wall

Oooooo kinky

He peppered kiss from my lips to my neck before he started sucking on my neck,leaving lovebites,It sent flutters up and down my body especially down there.

I exhaled with a slight moan and I felt him smirk against my neck,his steamy breath turning me on even more.He pulled away and looked at me with lust in his eyes before leaning in,we connected instantly,Our mouths moving in sync together.

He wrapped his hands round my waist before turning round and throwing me onto his bed,his kissed trailed down to my collarbone hitting my sweet-spots

His hand trailed down to my inner thighs,He rubbed me softly,soft moans escaping my lips,it felt like heaven,He slipped one finger in,then two,thrusting them in and out.

Gawwwwwd did this feel good we should do this more often

He paused and stood taking off my clothes
He fell over me again locking our lips together our tongues fighting for dominance.

He slammed his hips into mine and a wave of pleasure flew over me,He grinned into me,He looked down at me with pleasure in his eyes and his lip between his teeth.

"Fffffuck"He groaned quietly

I bit my lip trying to keep in my moans.
His thrusts increased,my eyes where at the back of my head at this point.

I felt a wave of lust and pleasure wave over me as my legs shook,He pulled out and his warm sticky juices landed on my stomach,he fell limb on me,we where both exhausted already.But we where only getting started.
————————————————————————
Oooo kinky I'm in school so cant really talk
How's your day been/going?
LY:)