[23] - [Mick Schumacher]

A/N: for RacingOlive

TAGLIST: sweetrose33 coffeeandblueberries tuesday234 lewavocado laraF1lover jubsmagcultthg chal_lelerc MICKSCHUMI _thaimilktea justanf1fan sxrryforthebadword mrvlous elliejones07 LandoNorris _beyond_the_stars

WORDCOUNT: 821

23. "What happens if I do this?".

Mick leaned placed his phone back down on the table when you got out of the shower. He leaned his head in his hand and watched you pace around with a towel on your head and a larger one around your body, tucked under your armpits and bound together at the front. You've been training Mick for over two years already and it had been a pleasure. He was willing and very motivated and also easing going on everything involving his diet. He was sure you were pushing him to the maximum and he wanted to keep your driver-trainer relationship as well as possible. Mick had discovered somewhere last November that he had developed a little major crush on you and he had no idea what to do with it ever since. The situation you were currently in didn't make it any better.

He assumed the team would suggest him to train with you via Skype or FaceTime and then find a way to work out together and you'd have to email him the schedules and his food program, but no. Prema wanted their drivers to be top fit for when the season would randomly start again, so you were both tested negative before you temporarily moved into Mick's large apartment in Switzerland. You were single and beforehand living on your own close to the factory of Prema near Vicenza, but since the situation in Italy got worse each minute, it was much safer for you to get away from there as well. Mick had a spare bedroom for you and you were giving each other enough privacy too. You were professional and he hadn't ever spotted a sign of you liking him like that in return. And he hadn't had the nerve to ask it yet.

Mick gnawed down at his bottom lip when you disappeared into your room and you came out some what later, wearing lazy joggers and a cropped shirt, your hair still wet and hanging down your back. He nearly pouted at the sight, wishing you'd curl up with him on the couch to spend the evening together to watch TV. "Something on your mind?". You asked after grabbing a glass of water and leaning against the wall on the opposite of where he was seated. "Yeah". Mick nodded slowly, his eyes lifting towards yours. "But it's stupid". He let out a huff of air. "Oh, well". You laughed. "You can share stupid thoughts too". You shrugged, doubting if it would be as stupid as he called it himself. "I just thought that it's tough to live together with you". Mick said and your eyebrows furrowed together. Ehm, excuse him?

"Not because you're annoying or anything...". Mick clenched his eyes closed at the word vomit he was currently producing. "Look, I'm in love with you". Mick stood up after finally blurting it out. You swallowed hard at what he said. "Mick, our contracts are clear, they-...". You nearly had to crane your neck to look up at him when they stood in front of you. "We can't be together". You said, even though your heart squeezed tightly in your chest. "For the sake of your career and my job". You finished. "Do the contracts include anything for a situation like this, for a pandemic?". Mick asked, his knuckles grazing your cheeks. "We don't have to be together right now, I just want to know if you feel the same way". Mick muttered, brushing some of your wet hair out of your face. "I don't". You lied and his eyebrow rose alongside the corners of his mouth.

"You don't like me?". He asked, slightly amused. "N-no". You stuttered, your chees turning red and you crossed your arms over your chest with your empty glass in your hand. "What happens if I do this?". Mick nearly whispered, his fingers gliding under your chin and angling your face up to his. Your eyelids fluttered when he pecked your lips a couple times. "We can't". You softly pushed his chest, however your tone was far from convincing. Mick took your glass from you to place it on the table before trapping you between his body and the wall. "Then... what happens if do this?". Mick leaned in again, kissed you again and your body was exploding with fireworks everywhere when the kiss deepened. His hands rested on the bare skin of your waist, his tongue slipping between your lips and you couldn't pull away from him.

"Nobody has to know". Mick mumbled against your lips, leaning his forehead against yours. "Please, babe, I just want you to be mine". He said and you looked into his blue eyes, your fingers curling into the material of his shirt. "I'm yours".