"Look, I get that you're angry at me but slam my door again and you'll be sorry."

"Leave me alone Ace!" she screamed at him.

"That's it! I'm done with you. You'll walk your lazy ass home! B*tch!"

Ash clenched her fists then in the blink of an eye she charged at Ace slapping him across his face. He rose up to her and Josh and I ran to part the siblings quickly. I dragged Ash back into my arms and hugged her as she sobbed on my shoulder. Josh was holding Ace back and softly trying to calm him down. He was still breathing heavily as we made eye contact then roughly pulled himself from Josh and drove off.

"Hey, what just happened? " I asked Ash.

"Nothing "she sobered up and we made our way into school.

Hunter: I'm sorry you had to see that babe. You look beautiful today.

Bria: Ace what just happened?

Hunter: Why don't you ask your 'so called' best friend?

I ignored Ace for the rest of the day as I focused on trying to cheer Ash up.

***

By the days end, Josh had already accepted the fact that he would be our personal uber for the day. He grumbled and called us extremely rude names but we all laughed it off. Of course he tried to cop us some gas money but he was only able to get from Ash. I still hadn't eaten anything all day and I was beginning to grow weak.

Hunter: Babe?

Ash and Josh doesn't know that I didn't eat. At lunch, I told them I ate during class and now I'm full. Lately I've been lying to everyone around me and I'm starting to see the negative influence that Ace had on my life. I'm lying to everyone I care about and the sick part was, I didn't even feel guilty. Not even a little bit.

Hunter: Babe are you mad at me?

We drove in the direction of Ash's house first and I was glad that I won't be home too early. We pulled up in the drive way and saw Ace's car parked on the grass and another parked in the garage. Ace was bent over working at something under the hood of the car. I guess he worked from home today.

His head rose when he heard us in the drive way. Ash got out the car and marched in the direction of the house.

"Hey!" he called after her. Why does he keep referring to people as 'hey'? Such a bad habit. Ace was about to go after Ash when she didn't respond when Josh ran from the car to stop any fights that may happen. He placed his hand on Ace's chest trying to keep him from Ash. Ace shoved Josh roughly and went back to the garage. Ash went inside the house and Josh followed behind her.

I slowly got from the car and went over to the garage. Ace was wiping his hand on a towel with his back turned to me.

"I was wondering if you weren't gonna say hi" he said still not facing me.

"Ace, what's really going on with you and Ash? Why are you guys fighting?"

"Siblings fight"

"Not like this"

"Just stay out of this Bria!"

"I can't Ace. You hurt my best friend" He spun around to me in a flash.

"Mark my words Lylah. That girl?" he pointed in the direction of the house. "She is not your friend."

"You're right! She is not just my friend, she is my best friend and right now she is in there hurting because of you!"

"Because of me? Is that what you think?"

"She was just fine yesterday Ace!" I screamed at him and he turned away from me. He went back to the car and started working on it once more.

"Are you just gonna ignore me?!" I walked over to him and turned his body to face mine.

"Yes. I'm gonna ignore you. I just got you and I'm not about to lose you over insignificant things"

"Ace.."

"Damnit Lylah I don't want to talk about it!"

"Fine!" I said and moved to go back to the car. Ace grabbed me and pulled me back against his chest. "I'm sorry " he whispered in my neck.

I nod my head and gave him a forced smile. "Are we good?" he asked and I nodded my head once more. He turned my body to face him and pulled me further to the back of the garage. From here we could see outside but I don't think anyone would be able to see us from outside.

"Are you mad at me?" Ace asked me softly.

"A little"

"Babe"

"You have to apologize to her" I told him.

"But I didn't do anything wrong"

"You called her a B*tch Ace" he sighed.

"That's because she-"

"If you finish that sentence, we're done"

"Babe, I'm sorry. I know she is your friend and everything but..."

"But what? Can't you just do this one thing for me?" he gave it some thought for a few seconds before he responded.

"Fine! But you owe me!" A huge grin plastered my face.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Oh don't thank me yet" I grinned again and stuck my tongue out at him. His eyes narrowed a bit before he grabbed my waist and sucked my tongue in his mouth. I tried to push him off but he held me closer and kissed me softly.

"I love kissing you" he said lowly. I hid my face in his chest when I felt my face heat up and heard the low rumble of his chuckle. "Never gets old does it? You came in here with fire in your eyes to defend your friend, now look at you after one kiss. You never cease to amaze me babe"

I smacked his chest and he chuckled again. "Come out with me tonight" he said while still holding me close to him. I looked up into his gray orbs and noticed he was serious. "I wanna take you out tonight"

"What time?" I asked softly.

"I'll come get you when everyone is asleep."

"Ooh, sneaky"

"Wear jeans and walk with a toothbrush and a change of clothes"

"Ace, where are you planning to take me?" I asked but he just winked at me and claimed my lips once more. I hope he wasn't getting any ideas because I don't put out on the first date. Not that I've had any dates to put out on but I agreed with the concept.

When the kiss started getting hot and heavy I pulled away and bid him good bye. Like last night he squeezed my ass and smacked it before I left. Yup, he is definitely an ass man.

I went inside the house to check up on Ash but was shocked to see her and Josh sitting and laughing about something. I gave them both a confused look then Ash grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit next to her.

"What took you so long?" Ash asked and suddenly I got a sense of Dejavu.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________