Chapter twenty seven

Start from the beginning

"I'm in." Calum said.

"I'm down." Michael said.

"I'm in, on one condition." Ashton said, looking at my sister.

"What's that?" Luke asked.

"Lena sings with us."

A movement caught my eye, and I saw Harry watching her. Both of us were wondering if Lena would do it.

Finally she smiled. "Let's sing Voodoo Doll." She suggested.

They ran up onto the stage and took their places. Harrys eyes followed Lena's every move, as did mine.

Then she started singing.

"I don't even like you why you want to, go and make me feel this way?"

Then luke playfully replied. "What?!"

Lena smiled and kept going. "I don't understand what's happened I keep, saying things I never say. I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen. I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me!" She sang.

Luke was laughing as she went into the chorus. "Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cause I can't control myself. I don't wanna stay I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell. And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest and I'm having trouble catching my breath. Ooh. Ooh. Won't you please stop loving me to death?"

Then luke winked at her and began to sing. "I don't even see my friends no more cause I keep hanging out with you."

Lena mocked his playful reply from earlier with one of her own. "Hey!"

"I don't know why you kept me up all night or how I got this tattoo. I can feel you watching even when you're nowhere to be seen. I can feel you touching even when you're far away from me!" He sang.

Lena threw her hands up, momentarily playing the crazy girl in the song while luke went into the chorus.

"Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll cause I can't control myself. I don't wanna stay I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell. And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest and I'm having trouble catching my breath. Ooh. Ooh. Won't you please stop loving me to death!?!"

They pretended to argue silently while the rest of the band played before Lena turned back to the microphone.

"Every time you're near me I don't know why my heart begins to race." she sang.

"Every time I leave I don't know why my heart begins to race." Luke sang.

They sang the last chorus together, which drove the crowd crazy, and then the song ended and Ashton jumped up and kissed Lena hard on the mouth.

Lena kissed him back a moment then pulled away and looked at Luke. Ashton was glaring down into the crowd. I followed his gaze down to see who he was staring at. It didn't take me long to see.

Harry.

Lena's POV

"I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom." I said.

Ashton gripped my waist. "Wait a minute and I'll come with you." He slurred. He and the other boys were all drunk by now. Luke had attempted to change my mind on drinking, but I refused.

"I don't need help, Ashton." I said, detaching his arm from my hips.

He pulled me back. "Angel," he murmured.

"Ashton, I'll be five minutes. Probably less. Just let go." I said.

He finally released me and I moved through the crowd to find the bathroom. I knew exactly where it was, I did used to live here. But as I was navigating through the mass of people someone saw me and stepped right in my way.

"Lena?!" She demanded.

"Yeah. Excuse me." I said.

"Lena, how come you don't live here anymore?" She asked, not moving.

"Excuse me." I repeated.

"Answer me!" She shouted.

"Look, I've told the whole world this and so has Liam. We weren't getting along. Leave me alone and get out of my way!" I hissed.

That was weird. I was usually so patient with fans. What the hell just happened?

"I think it's because you got too fat and slutty for Harry, and Ashton will think the same thing soon enough." The girl snapped.

Whatever had come over me fifteen seconds ago came over me again, and I slapped the girl as hard as I could. "Bite me, bitch." I snapped before shoving her out of my way.

"That'll be all over TMZ." Someone said.

I turned. I was looking right at Harry. My heart stuttered and I caught my breath.

"H-hey." I said.

"Hey." He said.

We stood in awkward silence. "How are you?" I asked finally.

"I'm fine." Harry said.

"Good." I said.

"You?"

"I'm great. Happy."

He nodded and looked down. "You'd didn't believe what she said right?" He asked. "About you being fat?"

I didn't answer. I was too busy wondering why he asked.

"Because gaining a little weight doesn't make you fat." Harry added.

That caught my attention.

"I've gained weight?" I asked.

Harrys face took on a shocked expression.

"Um, no. No." He said.

"I have. You always were a terrible liar." I said.

"No, Lena-" Harry began.

"Harry! We need you over here!" Someone yelled.

"I've gotta go. Bye Lena." He cried.

Then he vanished into the crowd.

What what! Double update! YAYYY!!

Thank you all for reading you're amazing.

Love you all!

-Amy