Bonus chapter 3 Celine

Start from the beginning

"Maybe she is too young for you to meet her soon" she said patting his back comfortably.

"How is your life pup. How is your Alpha treating you." he asked stroking her head.

"He is so sweet Natty. He so protective and possessive towards me. And..... I am pregnant. You are the first one to know.. I didn't even tell him yet" she said shyly.

"Wow my baby sister is having a baby" he teased her.

That's when he saw a girl far away, same age as his sister. Slowly his nostrils filled with her scent. The beautiful scent of rose. He stared at her like everything around him froze. He can only see her. She is so small and tiny. She is so pretty. He know who she is. His mate.

"Mate" he said.

His came to senses when his sister shouted out of happiness.

"Really...... Natty you found your mate. Where is she" Annie was jumping up and down.

He pointed at his mate who was far away from him " that girl" he said.

Annie's face fell.

"She is human" she said.

"So what" he asked her.

"I know human mates are possible but she is the invisible girl. Why it have to be her. Nobody liked her. I studied with her for 10 years but I don't even know her name. " she said disappointed that her brother is mated with the outcast. Nate growled at his sister for insulting his mate.

Annie understand him and said sorry. She realised her mistake too. If she is his mate. She will help them bond.

"Annie can you talk to her and be friendly with her" he requested.

Annie smiled at him"since she is mated to my brother she is my family. I'll be friendly with her. But don't make a sudden move she will get freaked out. So go in baby steps" she adviced him.

"Now wait here. I'll talk to her and try to know about her" she said and ran towards his mate.

"Hi..." Annie greeted her.

But that looked at her back to see whether somebody else is standing behind her.

"You are talking to me" she asked unsure of herself.

"Yes.... hi I am Annie Knight." Annie introduced her. And streched her hand for handshake.

But the other girl looked confused.

"But why now. I was studying with you for 10 years but you never tried to talk with me but why now" she asked still confused. She was studying in this school from kindergarten.

Because once her parents caused scene in front of everyone in the school. They started teasing her and made her an outcast. Even teachers avoided her sometime. Since she was small she couldn't remember what her parents did for them to do that. Anyway her parents never worried about her anymore. They have their own family and children. She just stayed in the house where they left her alone. She worked many part time jobs to pay rent and pay tuition fees.

But she accepted the fact that she is an outcast and remained invisible so that people don't tease her or hurt her or ask her question why her parents is not coming to parents teachers meeting anymore.

Annie was ashamed of herself for going along with the group. She should have tried to talk with her earlier.

"I am sorry but I would like to be your friend now" Annie said still stretching her hand for handshake.

"Oh.... I am Celine Clarke" she shake her hand still hesitating. Annie was shocked to hear that name.

"Celine nice to meet. I think we are going to best friends" she said and jumped up and down in joy.

"Oh I shouldn't jump much because I am pregnant" she said happily.

"What!!..?" Celine asked shocked

"I met my soulmate already so we just started our family. It's very common in our family. We meet our soul mate start family right away" Annie didn't need a reason to hide. She wants to prepare Celine for her brother.

"Ohhhh" Celine doesn't know what else to reply. Only thing she feels is she has to keep an eye on the careless girl infront of her and protect her from accident.

'What' she thought to herself.

' Who is she why she is affecting her so much. Why she has a urge to protect someone who she didn't even know. Why she feels that she is close to her' her mind is asking questions in the speed of bullet train but she has no answers.

"Ok bye.. I will meet you tomorrow" Annie said waving her bye before running away.

Does she really get a friend just now or is she teasing her too. She can't believe anything.

Annie ran back to his brother.

"Natty I found her name. You won't believe, her name is the one you call every night...."she said remembering how his brother used to call that name in his nightmare.

"Celine...." He asked and she nodded agreeing to him