Plan

Zuko was given food as they flew on appa while azula was sleeping curled next to him, he scarfed down the bread and Sokka spared some meats for them to get protein. Katara kept warning him if he ate to much immediately he'll feel sick.

"You going to rest yet?" Sokka asked raising a brow.

"I'm not tired," Zuko said simply as he took a bite of bread, azula already finished her portion.

"Sparky you gotta rest dude," Toph was laying on her back.

"If I get tired I'll sleep," Zuko told them easily with a shrug.

"Zuko," Katara crossed her arms as Aang was sitting on appa's head but watched them.

"I really-" "your out numbered, lay down and try to get some rest, or just lay down for now to relax," Sokka cut in saving him off as Zuko scoffed leaning back and crossed his arms.

"All the way down," Katara said flatly.

"I'm good," Zuko looked at her almost with a challenging gaze.

"He ain't budging," Toph commented.

"Look I don't sleep often anyways, it's not a big deal," Zuko mumbled looking down a little but Katara sent him a glare.

"Then let me heal your arm," she compromised.

"I like it this way," Zuko kept his arm crossed with his broken one under.

"Zuko it's purple and swollen," Katara glared.

"I know," he huffed.

"Sleep or heal the arm," she told him sternly as Toph and Aang snickered a little.

"I'm not a child," Zuko scoffed.

"Why won't you let me heal you?" Katara put her hands on her hips.

"No reason," he pursed his lips.

"I can't move anyways, she's sleeping," Zuko pointed at his sister who was snuggled against his legs sleeping on her side.

"Don't use that against me," Katara growled.

"That's how it is, sorry, maybe later," Zuko smirked a little and Katara smirked back at the sarcasm.

"I'll get my way one or the other," she shuffled as Toph smiled a little at the two.

"So what's your plan now that everyone thinks the avatar is dead?" Zuko asked after an awkward amount of silence passed.

"Same plan as before," Sokka leaned back with his hands behind his head.

"Nunya," he said simply and Zuko cocked his head to the side confused.

"Nunya business," Sokka burst out laughing at his own joke and Zuko didn't look impressed.

"Let me guess your going to go kill our father before sozin's comet?" Zuko asked with a shrug but seeing everyone's face he knew he was right.

"Good, did you at least start your fire bending training? You'd have to by now," he kept questioning but Aang whistled innocently looking away.

"Youre not a fire bender yet?" Zuko blinked surprised now.

"How are you going to kill ozai without fire bending?" He asked bewildered.

"For being his first born you're sure eager to have your dad get killed," Sokka said surprised as well.

"Parents are overrated," Toph pipped up.

"Exactly," Zuko nodded.

"Aang do you even have a fire bending teacher?" Zuko asked confused still.

"Well um I wasn't going to learn fire bending," Aang smiled a little back at him.

Zuko looked at him wide eyes as he looked at them all again, no one was against it.

"How did I never catch you all summer?" Zuko covered his face with one hand.

"To soon," Katara quirked a brow at him.

"It's been well over month," Zuko made a face.

"It was well over a month that you kept chasing us!" She defended.

"Jokes on you I spent three years just looking," Zuko huffed annoyed.

"Can't say your not committed," Toph snorted a little.

"More stubborn," Azula mumbled as she was partly awake already as she peaked an eye open.

"How are you feeling?" Katara asked as she sat up and azula brushed her hair out of her face.

"Dizzy," she said quietly and Zuko gave her the rest of his bread that he had.

"It was a pretty bad concussion, do you hear any ringing or anything off?" Katara asked again making sure she was done with the job.

"Just dizzy I think," azula nodded  munching on the bread. "Your arms still broken?"

"No,"

Azula smacked the side of his arm.

"Fuck!"

"Yea okay, let her heal it," Azula glared crossing her arms.

"Yea what's the big deal?" Sokka made a face.

"It doesn't hurt that much, it's fine," Zuko rolled his eyes ignoring them all.

"But hitting it doesn't help either," he glared at his sister.

"Hey guys I think I'm going to land up here, make camp for the night," Aang called back as they looked over seeing a clear amount of green grass on a cliff.

"How fars the village?" Azula asked sitting up more as she put her hair in a low ponytail.

"We were going to let you guys stay for a few days to finish healing," Katara told her shrugging as Aang and Sokka rolled their eyes.

"If someone would let me," she looked straight at Zuko who groaned.

"No,"

"Hells sake your acting like a child!" Katara snapped.

"No I'm not it's fine!" Zuko rolled his eyes leaning back.

"You wimp just let me heal your broken arm," Katara hissed at him leaning forward .

"No," Zuko said calmly as they didn't break eye contact. At this point it was in spite of her and a challenge. He wasn't breaking.