Decisions

"Zuko, Azula..." The gaang walked up to the siblings as Azula took off her crop top but still had a tank top under, she ripped it to be longer as she made a sling for her brother.

"Don't worry, we're out of here," Azula gulped as Zuko held his arm.

"How did you two get here?" Katara stood with her friends confused.

"They've been prisoners here for a month," Aang told her softly.

"We were camping and she found us, a day later she hated who we were and locked us away to rot," Azula sneered and relocated zukos shoulder as he growled through his teeth.

"Hold on," Katara knelt forward and bended water around his shoulder. Zuko flinched away before she could touch him, they looked at each other, she saw fear was in his eyes.

But she slowly reached up and bended the water against his shoulder, it glowed to heal as Zuko started to loose more tension as it started to feel better.

"His arms been broken for a while too," Azula spoke up but Katara glared at her a little. Zuko finally pulled away when it was healed but didn't let her heal his arm.

"I'm fine, thank you," Zuko rasped standing up.

"Here," Azula threw the cloth around one shoulder and he lifted his broken arm as she tied the cloth off and let his arm rest in it as a sling.

"There's a medical center down town, it's small but it's enough," Azula sighed as it finished.

"When's the last time either of you ate?" Aang asked remembering how light Zuko was.

"No, it's okay, we'll leave you alone," Zuko gulped a little as his stomach growled at the thought.

"Zuko we'll fly you guys to a better down to take care of you, this one won't really get what you need, if your dehydrated and starved with a broken bone," Katara pursed her lips looking at him.

"But I want to hear a sincere apology from azula, to Aang," she nodded sternly as she looked at his sister.

"Okay," Azula nodded agreeing.

"Wait really?"

"Yea of course, I regret what I did so much, i have no excuse," Azula put her hand on her chest with wide eyes.

"I thought I was doing what was right, it's what my father wants and it was for my country, but if the avatar died there would be no hope for the world, the fire nation is... corrupted," she explained as she looked at Aang.

"I am truly sorry avatar, I don't know what I can do to repay you for saving mine and my brothers life," she put her fist to her hand and bowed to him.

Aang looked at him friends wide eyes not knowing what to do.

"This is weird," Aang whispered.

"I mean I'm alive and I'm totally healthy again," he laughed awkwardly but Katara elbowed him.

"I.. I don't know if I can forgive you yet, you tried to kill me, both of you, multiple times, and youve hurt my friends," he sighed thinking through of everything that's happened.

"You promise you won't try to hurt us anymore?" Aang raised an eye brow at them as Zuko put his hand on his sisters shoulder.

"We have no interest in you, we won't harm any of you again," Zuko nodded.

"So what now?" Toph asked after a moment.

Sokka motioned his team to the side to talk as they left the royalty fire benders to the side.