"I could ask you the same thing," Jimin whsipered back to him, head turned to look Yoongi in the eyes. "Who's idea was the black?"

"Jin's, I'm assuming red was all Rayne," Jimin nodded his head.

"She chose good, god damn you good," Yoongi breathed, eyeing Jimin up and down. "You look sexy in a suit,"

"As do you. But your tie is crooked," Jimin added with a shake of his head. He grabbed the man by the tie and undid it so he could fix it.

"I was never good at tying them," Yoongi sighed, lifting his head as Jimin redid it for him.

"That's what I'm for,"

Jimin finished and smoothed his collar back down. Yoongi was now looking at him intensely. "If I wasn't the CEO of this company I would ditch it in a heartbeat to fuck you in my car," Yoongi growled seductively as he peered around the people in the room with them. "How the fuck am I supposed to behave myself when you're dressed like that?"

Jimin snickered, and gave him a wink. "Sounds like a you problem," he said. "I have to go find Kimi. I'm helping her with seating arrangements. If you're a good boy and you can behave, maybe I'll reward you." Yoongi almost whimpered at Jimin's words. Instead he bit his lip and watched the younger say goodbye to everyone before running off to find Kimi. Yoongi couldn't take his eyes away from Jimin's ass as he stalked off in another direction.

"That's not fair," Yoongi said with a pout. "Not fair at all,"

"What are you intentions with Jimin,"

Yoongi clutched his glass in his hands, staring down at Rayne with a terrified expression. The woman had cornered him in the dining hall, so she could bombard him with questions about Jimin.

"Because if I remembered I said to make up with him not make out with him Min Yoongi."

"Uh...oops?" He asked confusedly.

"Do you really like him, Yoongi? Like honest to god like Jimin for who he is and everything? Or are you just using him because..." her voice trailed off, hoping Yoongi would catch on to what she was getting at.

Yoongi's expression went from scared to serious in seconds and he straightened himself up.

"No. I'd never do that to him. We've already had this conversation. He's more than just a pretty boy Rayne. I'm not sleeping with Jimin because of his profession. I really like Jimin and not just because he's good in bed. He's sweet, and intelligent and he helps keep me grounded. He's thoughtful and funny, and everything I could ever ask for and more," Yoongi ramble. "I didn't mean to hurt him. It won't happen again. I swear it."

Rayne let out a deep sigh. She could hear the sincerity in his voice. She gave Yoongi a look but nodded her head. "Okay Yoongi. I trust you. But I swear to god if you hurt him like the last time I will kill you,"

"Message received," he gulped.

Yoongi was a mess all through dinner. He couldn't focus on anything that was happening, and it was quite obvious to others that he was distracted. He plate it off as though he was still stressed about everything that needed to happen before the mobth was over, and that until then he couldn't rest easy. But Rayne, Namjoon and Hoseok knew that Yoongi was more so distracted by Jimin, who was seated at a separate table with Kimi.

Jimin didn't appear as distracted as Yoongi was. In fact, the younger took pleasure in driving him insane, whether it was from casting a seductive look his way or winking. There was the time where he unbuttoned the top of his shirt and slid a hand around the back of his neck, or when at one point he directly stared at Yoongi and sipped from his wine glass. Jimin then proceeded to wink at him again. Yoongi was growing hard in his seat and was doing his best to control it by pretending to act like he wasn't bothered in the slightest by what Jimin was doing. By of course, it was all for naught.

Yoongi had to force himself to keep up with the conversation that was happening, and to not look at Jimin. It seemed easy, but Yoongi was always sneaking glances in his direction. How could he not? And of course, Jimin did the same. There were times throughout the meal when Yoongi could see Jimin looking at him with a soft smile, or gentle eyes. Like he was admiring him from a distance. Then he'd look away, face turning slightly pink.

Yoongi was very thankful when the night came to a close but that didn't mean he could leave.  He knew there were be a slew of people wanting to talk to him that didn't get the chance earlier. And that could last for another hour. "Gentlemen, if you don't mind, I need to have a word with my secretary, I'll only be a moment," Yoongi said, excusing himself from the crowd of people. Hoseok shot him a cheeky look, to whcih Yoongi ignored. He made his way over to where Kimi and Jimin stood.

"Well I's call this a not success, wouldn't you?" She asked, titling her head at Yoongi with a grin. He shot one back at her and nodded.

"I need those files on my desk by tomorrow morning," he said to her.

"Alright. I'll make sure you have them. I have to run, got some last minute things to do. Goodnight Yoongi, Goodnight Jimin."

"Night Kimi," the boys chimed. She turned her back to them, slinky off into the crowd. Yoongi turned to face Jimin, and lent forward so he could whisper in his ear.

"Wait for me, I'll only be a minute,"

Jimin nodded.

"Where?" He asked.

"The car lot. You remember which ones mine, yes?"

"Of course. Don't take too long. I'm bored,"

Jimin patted his shoulder and departed, once more leaving Yoongi completely stunned.

I give you read hair era Jimin because holy fuck the red hair is hot and I STAN

p.s. what's your favourite hair colour for your bias? as you can tell, I like red hair chim chim, but I'm also very fond of orange and blonde