Chapter 3

Alistair's POV

I decided to visit the arena late at night where there's no people around.

Going home will just make things complicated so I decided to just go here and stay up all night.

I don't also have plans of coming to school tomorrow.

As I was walking down to the front row, I saw a person on a hoodie with a mask on sitting in the very center of the front row and staring on the ring.

It's her. Vladar.

I walked towards her and sit beside her.

I wonder what she's doing here.

"What was the Queen of Tyranny doing here at this hour?" I asked as I sat down beside her.

She didn't seem to be surprised by my sudden appearance here. She didn't even bother to look at me.

"None of your business." she replied with a low voice.

She doesn't want to be discovered that much, huh? Her real identity is a big puzzle in this whole arena and the whole organization.

"It's late already, if you don't know. It's past midnight." I said.

I didn't get a reply from her.

She doesn't want to speak that much, huh? What a mystery.

She always got me puzzled every time I saw her. On ring, or in the crowd.

Her phone suddenly rang after a long span of silence.

"Bakit?" she asked after answering the phone call.

She's a straightforward person. I see, alright.

"'Ge." and that's the end of their phone call.

She only said two words and then that's it.

She stood up from her seat and left the place without a word.

Andrea's POV

Dumeretso ako sa bahay nila Lexa dahil sinabi ni kuya na dito muna ako tumuloy panandalian.

"Is it okay if you sleep on the guest room?" tanong ni Lexa pagdating ko sa bahay nila.

"Kahit saan, okay lang. Hindi naman ako maselan sa tutulugan." nakangiting sagot ko.

Malaki ang bahay nila. Malapit ng maging mansyon ang laki at ang ganda.

Kulay puti ang pintura gaya ng iba at may dalawang chandelier na magarbo ang disenyo.

Habang naglalakad kami papunta sa hagdan ay tumunog ang doorbell.

"Wait lang, Andry. Titignan ko lang kung sino 'yon." paalam ni Lexa sa akin na tinanguan ko bilang tugon.

May bumibisita pala sa kanila ng ganitong oras? Lampas alas dose na ng madaling araw.

Medyo nahihiya nga ako kay Lexa at kailangan pa niya akong i-accomodate ng ganitong oras.

"Hi, Andry!" dinig kong bati ng isang babae sa akin matapos kong makarinig ng pagsara ng pinto.

Lumingon ako sa likod ko at nakita ko si Raia na masayang nakatingin sa akin at kumaway pa.

Ngumiti rin ako sa kaniya ngunit ang ngiting 'yon ay agad ding nawala nang makilala ko kung sino ang nasa likod niya.

'Yung gago kanina.

"Ahh, Andry. He's staying here tonight as well. He's Alistair, by the way. My cousin." pagpapakilala ni Lexa sa lalaki nang mapansin niyang nakatingin ako doon sa lalaki.