Bonus Content 14- Emma's POV

There are some things in life that I have found to be inevitable. For one, is life. No matter what it consists of; heart ache, happiness, love, pain, or just plain existing. Another is that goofy smile that only the one you truly love can bring you or make you bare.

        Just the way he looks at me, makes me swoon like a giddy girl in high school. But not just that, it's the strength he has given me. He has always made me believe in myself even when I found that to be impossible and worthless. He has made me desire him in ways I thought only possible by scripts. We share an unspoken connection that the word "love" doesn't even come close to describe.

        "Love, how are you?" He asked as I exited the shower with my hair wrapped twisted with the towel. My long blonde hair peeking through portions of the towel. Another towel was wrapped around my naked and damp skin that I quickly changed to be covered.

        "Cold." I said teasingly. Killian came behind me and placed his hand around my waist and kissed my neck.

        "You smell incredible." He said as he began sucking on my open and yearning skin.

        I couldn't help but giggle at the way it felt. It sent tingles all through my body and made me even feel as if I was flying. I pried myself away from his grasp due to Henry, Snow, and Charming being just a few rooms over. The blow dryer, makeup, and toothpaste were all used within the hour to make my appearance more pleasing-although Killian told me I was beautiful anyway.

        As I sprayed perfume onto my neck and wrists, Killian placed it back on the table.

        "I miss it just being the two of us...we are almost never alone anymore."

        "I know sweetheart, I'm sorry...it's just..." His lips kissed my skin from my hand to my shoulder before he turned me and picked me up onto the dresser. It shoved against the wall and caused a loud crash. I blushed but kept kissing Killian fore in that moment everything was simply and utterly perfect. I could stay in this position forever. His eyes occasionally met with mine before he kissed my lips sweetly. I pulled his lips to my neck where he lingered for some time before Snow walked into the room. Noting the scene, she quickly apologized and turned away.

        "Sorry, Henry just wanted to know if we could take him to get some coco. We can keep him for a bit, we can take him shopping too...he said he really wants to look for some more books..."

        "Alright. Just please call when you guys are on your way back, that way I can have lunch or dinner ready."

        "Carry on." She said, still covering her eyes, until she removed her hand as she left.

        Killian and I both giggled for some time before we heard the front door close. Killian pulled me into the living room, his shirt partially open, and my outfit messed up with undone buttons and messy hair.

        "The best thing about being alone...."

        I made my way toward him to hear him finish his sentence.

        "What?"

        Killian tore off the rest of his shirt and threw it onto the counter.

        "We can do whatever the hell we want."

        He picked me up and set me on the counter within a matter of seconds. I was breathless in his presence. He made my heart race faster than the fastest car in existence. I could feel his breath on me as he made his way to kiss me. His eyes were soft and not solid like usual. It was as if we were both desperate to be in each other's arms. I love him. For this moment, and all that follow.