Chapter 15

Elsa stood across from Emma with her hands omitting a frosty chill.

     " Why are you doing this?"

     "I have been hurt too much!"

     Elsa threw an ice spike at Emma but she dodged it then ran and attempted to use her light abilities to stall her. It caused Elsa to become dizzy and tremble but it also had caused Emma to get a harsh chill. She stumbled to her apartment to find David and Henry awaiting her. They aided her by wrapping her in blankets but it did not seem to do any good.

         "Emma....we needs to tell you something about Hook...." David said as a sad expression arose on his face.

          "Is he okay?!" she managed to cry before the chill made her teeth chatter.

           "Elsa had him. And Christoph. Henry and Olaf saw them leave with Elsa..."

        "leave with?!"

        "Yes....free will...."

         Emma's freezing body began to become too much and she passed out due to the pain. When she awoke, Olaf was hovering over her.

       "Sorry Emma..."

       "Olaf? Are you alright?"

        "Are you? I kept you near the fire to help you warm up...it worked!" he said as he touched her skin.

        "I have somebody who wants to meet you...."

        Just then, a girl with long red hair, placed in two braids on either shoulder became visible. She had freckles that stood out in a cute way and a type of smile that showed Emma she was worried.

        David rose to his feet and introduced the girl. "Emma, this is Anna."