Chapter 29

"But I don't understand, her and Anna made amends...."

        "Sometimes appearances can be deceiving...she has spent a large portion of her life, if not all of it, trying to be normal. She has lost many things because of it....but the one thing she wants is a child of her own...I guess kidnapping was no problem for her..."

        "Alrighty....It got wayyyyy to dark out there way too fast.." Olaf stressed as he walked in.

        Rumple ran out the door and found that the sky became a dark gray, leaving a fear in his eyes.

        "What is it?" Belle asked as she hung onto his arm.

        "She actually did it...." he mumbled to himself before he exited the forest with Belle remaining on his arm.

        When they made it back to town, the chaos that was present earlier had dispersed into their quiet homes for the evening. But one figure remained out in the shadows of the gray night... a figure of immense cold and the hunger for vengeance...

        "What is this?" Emma said as she raced after Belle and Rumple.

        "It's a portal, similar to the time one created before Elsa came into town."

        "A portal...to where?"

        "Some place horrendous I can only assume..."

        "How did she obtain such a weapon...?" Hook said as he placed his Hook under Rumple's chin.

        "I did give it to her, but I knew it would not end well so I tried to make a potion elixir for those who drank it would then be protected from whatever curse or place she would cast upon us...but I could only make enough for Belle, I, and one other..."

        "One Person! What about Snow? David? Red? Granny? Regina and Robin?"

        "Only one dearie...."

        Emma and Hook looked frightfully at each other. They had to make the toughest decision of all, who would be the savior now?

        Olaf watched as Emma and Hook had their intense stare.

        "Are they communicating with their eyes?"

        Belle went down to her knees so she was eye level with Olaf. "Some relationships are so intense...that's how they communicate."

        "Okay..." Hook finally spoke. "Give it to Swan. If anybody can make me believe again...it shall be her."

        Emma watched as Rumple took out three vials of a silver liquid. First he drank it, then Belle, then he handed the last one to her.

        "Drink Swan...please..."

        Her gaze was fixed on Hook's eyes. Her body quivered as she held the save haven in her fingers. She could see deep inside, that Hook was terrified that he would never be able to be safe with her again, as they had been just moments before...

        "I love you." he mouthed.

        She smiled and placed the container between her lips and downed it in one swallow. Hook's eyes became sad to believe that he may have just lost someone whom he loves so dearly.

        "Swan...." he spoke quietly as they walked into Gold's shop. "No matter what happens...I want you to know that in my heart...as I have told you before...this is a true love, in the truest form in existence. I love you Emma..." he kissed her lips softly and she continued to kiss by reciprocating. Belle turned to see them but turned around so they could have their privacy.

        "Hook....I lo-" just as the first to letters of the words he was dying to hear left her mouth, a bolt of lightning stuck the clock tower, stopping it at 10:26....