Chapter 49

As Emma climbed from the pond, her knee caught on the edge and cut a nice gash on her knee. Killian carried her towards the waterfall and sat her under the water.

        "This may hurt...it needs to get the dirt out of it love..." he said as he kissed her to take her mind from the rushing water pulsating upon her knee. She was oblivious to the pain due to the intensity of the kiss. The kiss eventually ceased, causing them both to giggle at the way they were sitting. Emma was leaning back into Hook and he was on his knees, looking down into her eyes.

        "How does 'er feel?" he asked, motioning to her knee.

        "It's alright..." she looked deep in his eyes and saw his admiration for her. Emma found herself trapped in his gaze.

        "Can you walk?"

        "Yeah...I'm fine..."

        "What's wrong?"

        "I'm just scared..."

        Hook gave a confused expression.

        "What's troubling you?"

        "Nothing..."

        "Emma...I can tell when something has got you scrambled...what is it?"

        "It's just...I'm scared that I will lose you. Either by Elsa or Rumple or just my own dumb mistake..."        

        "Emma...look at me..."

        Emma moved so she was facing Killian completely.

        "You are everything to me and I would be absolutely nothing without you. Before I met you, I was this selfish pirate with only one thrill in life-women, everyone was aware of this. But when I met you, you were the only woman I wanted...the only woman I want to look at, have a future with, and be intimate with. I am so madly in love with you Emma... Emma...will-"

        Just as a possible happily ever after could have began, a loud noise was heard from the camp. Killian and Emma ran to the camp to find Christoph holding a sword toward Elsa.

        "What's going on?" Emma asked, glaring at the positioning.

        "I caught this thief attempting to go through my bag..."

        "I was looking for MY necklace!"

        "Rumple has it Elsa...you know that..."

        "No, I don't...he wants it to free Anna..."

        "Christoph, mate, we are doing everything we can to help her..."

        "This witch could easily stop this! She wants this so she can punish Anna."

        "That's not true. I love my sister! She gave up so much for me..."

        "You are full of lies...all of you!" Christoph said that, shooting a sharp look to Killian before marching off into the woods.

*VOTE and COMMENT