Chapter 19

Emma stood and looked at the woman who had just saved her son. She thanked her and fought back tears that crept their way to the corners of her eyes. Emma's happiness was quickly interrupted by the sound of Rumple jumping back from Belle.

     "Who are you?"

     Rumple did not recognize his own true love. Belle ran from the room and began crying hysterically when she went around the corner. Emma tried to calm him but eventually he ran from the bed and into the deep forest-the only place he felt safe yet isolated from the madness he had just awoken to. Emma explained to the doctor what had happened and his face instantly had a sad expression.

    "This is what I feared..."

    "What do you mean?" Emma said as she came closer to him.

   "Well... his heart had been caged in that ice coma for so long that it had caused him to begin to die...he was taken out of it after such a long period of time that he is unable to remember some portions of his life...apparently due to the evidence you have presented me with, it appears the memories he has forgotten have been about Belle... for anything else...I guess we will have to see.."

    "Maybe we will discover what truly happened between Anna and Elsa and him long ago love..." a familiar pirate voice said before Emma leaped into his arms and placed her lips hard against his. Her arms squeezed him within her embrace and it made him sigh.

      "Where have you been? Why did you leave that morning?" she asked quietly...trying not to blush.

     "My love, I will explain everything later...but I have an idea on how to rid Elsa. She doesn't want Anna...she knows Anna is here and she knows that Anna is trying to help you...she wants Rumple and the thing he loves...I believe she also wants Christoph... because of revenge..."

        Emma was unable to draw herself away from Hook's caress and drug him into the darkened corner of the hallway and began kissing upon his lips. Her heart pounded as she felt him pull her in. His eyes became glossy as his admiration for her grew so great that he told her how much he wanted her and how much he loved her between kisses.

       "Emma there's something I have to tell you..." Hook said as he hid his face from her view.

        "What is it?"

        He gave Emma an enormous kiss before he pulled himself away from her.

         "Elsa and I made a deal...."

         "What kind of deal?"

        "Well.... love.... to protect you and Henry I asked her to give me another trade. I expected like an expensive piece of loot or maybe a fancy dress. But she wanted something far more valuable...."

          "What?"

         "A child born into the cold."

      "A baby?!"

           "Our child Emma....she wants a child that we would create..."

          Emma froze. She wanted Hook in her life even in her future but her heart was just letting herself love him completely. Her stomach dropped along with her eyes.

         "How could you?!"

        "Emma....we can say you cannot..."

        "She won't believe you...I have Henry...she won't understand... and she will know we are lying.."

        "let's prove to her how much we want each other...she has been watching us already...she knows we have um.... you know..." Hook said blushing. "We can keep being together and just say that you can't."

         "Hook she won't believe me because um....it wouldn't be a lie...."

        "What do you mean?"

        "I was going to tell you the morning before you left.... I'm pregnant Hook...."