Chapter 21

By the time anybody came across Regina, she had been lying unconscious for six hours. Elsa and Rumple were long gone and the chance of Regina's survival hung in the balance of a team of caffeine deprived doctors. She had undergone four separate surgeries, all too remove hazard health concerns. When she finally awoke, two weeks later, Robin was beside her. His eyes were heavy and dark from lack of sleep but happiness appeared on his face when he saw her eyes ajar.

        "Where's Roland? Marian?"

        "Regina, please rest...."

        "I have been for days, where are they?"

        "My heart has been linked to yours. I do truly care for Marian but you will forever hold my heart. We decided on a plan to see each other every weekend but she met someone in New York. We are still close, but not together."

        Regina could not hide her excitement and reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her smile faded into a smirk when a sharp pull ached at her side from one of the surgeries. Emma, Mary-Margaret, David, Ruby, Granny, and even Belle had visited her to check on her condition. The last visitor was a familiar queen of ice.

        When she entered the room, a chill consumed the air. Her blue icy eyes had locked onto Regina's immobile body and her fingers curled as she came closer to her bed. Elsa placed her hand weightlessly onto Regina's arm that rested over her stomach as she was fast asleep. Just as frost began to develop on her finger tips, Robin jumped into the room and readied his bow that he kept latched on his back. He loaded the arrow into the slit and pointed it at her back. A heavy force pushed him so it got her in the arm instead. She yelled and turned with anger. Her eyes became a dark blue and she ran out of the room, motioning to a figure behind Robin. Christoph stood just half a foot over Robin, which made him intimidated and stall.

        "Rid him!" Elsa said as she ran from the hospital.

        Christoph raised his hand and grasped in around his throat. He lifted him so his feet were hovering a few inches above the ground and there was nothing but the sound of limited breathing lingering in the air. Just then, Regina emerged from room with her hand pointed out in front of her and a green mist omitting from her fingers.

        "Let him go!"

        "Let it go Regina, I must do this!"

        Regina used her magic on Christoph's hands which made them numb and he dropped Robin. But it had been too late. Robin's pulse was so weak that it had nearly ceased. Christoph ran as Regina called for a doctor. Eventually, one flew through the hallway and assisted the desperate once-evil queen.

        Emma walked down the street of Storybrook, muttering comments about Hook and thinking of all the latest events. Her thoughts were abruptly ceased by the sound of a familiar voice. Olaf was jumping up and down as he watched Emma approach him.

        "Christoph found Anna! Now it's happily ever after!!! Why don't you look happy? You know how to smile right?"

        "Olaf, there are more problems than that, although I am glad they have found each other."

        "Me toooooooooooo!" he said, flapping his arms around as if he was trying to fly.

        "But Olaf, Elsa is-"

        "She is a frozen heart. Anna and Christoph and Hook have a plan though!"

        "I know...the child...."

        "Nooooo....what child? who's child? When?" when Emma didn't respond, he continued his rant. "They know how to stop her. Anna can reverse her sister's powers but it makes her weak though. Hook said you have a light magic that is based on love. You can heal her as she defeats the evil ice queen."

        Emma stood for a moment in front of the hopeful child and smiled. It was a good idea as any, although most ideas do not end well. She nodded.

        "Take me to Hook, let's end this once and for all...."

* I apologize, I know this chapter is boring but it gets good after ;) Thanks for all the votes! If I make it to 350, chapter 22 will be created <3 love ya oncers ;)