Chapter three

There was a frantic knock at Emma's front door. Her new apartment that she shared with Henry was near the clock and Granny's diner  just enough to watch over the town. As Emma awoke from her slumber, she found Hook frantically awaiting her. He was shaking and omitting visible breath as some would do in winter. Emma brought him inside and placed him on the couch and covered him with blankets. She went to the kitchen which was about thirty or so feet away and made Hook some coffee. She brought it to him as he was wrapped in the blankets.

      "Ah! What is his? It's horrible... rum has a better warming quality to it love..." Hook said as he developed a disgusted look on his face that quickly faded when he looked into Emma's eyes.

      "There are other ways to warm me up...." he said as he took her arm and brought her close to him.

      Emma placed her hand on his chest and kept herself away from his tempting lips.

       "Henry is in the other room, Hook..."

       "Best to keep quiet then.." he said as he placed one hand around her waist and the hook against the couch-resting on the top. He brought his lips closer to hers as he kissed her. The kiss slowly got more and more passionate, leaving Emma to become breathless. Hook pulled back and smiled then took Emma's lips into his as the grip on her skin got tighter. Hook used his hook to slowly bring up her shirt but Emma pulled away as Henry came out of his room. He was rubbing his eyes and let out a yawn.

    "Henry what are you doing up?"

    "I thought I heard something..."

    Emma tried to put Henry back to bed but he saw Hook's hook and came around to find him laying there with his shirt crumpled and moist lips.

      "Captain-"

      "Has a horrible chill mate... there must be a storm or something comin' about..." he said covering his tracks. "Your mum has helped me get better."

       "By medicine and lots of blankets." Emma added.

        Henry nodded and then went back to sleep. Hook and Emma sat on the couch discussing the frosty conditions that occupied Srorybrooke lately. There was a few goodnight kisses exchanged before Hook left his apartment.

         Emma watched out her window as she saw Hook leave her company. As much as she hated to admit it, her heart was growing quite fond of the man who she once despised. But her staring daze was interrupted by the image of a young girl. She appeared to be 5 to 8 years younger than Emma and had long blonde hair that was pulled back into a neatly crafted braid. Emma left the apartment-locking the door behind her, and went to find the young woman. As she got closer, she noticed the young woman looked like a porcelain doll. She had hypnotizing blue eyes and light skin with a velvet smooth voice. She had an athletic physique and was dressed in a long blue dress.

     "Can I help you?" Emma asked to the young girl.

       She turned around with a sweet smile and nodded. "Yes I'm looking for Rumpelstiltskin... I'm Elsa..."