Chapter 48

Killian and Emma walked hand and hand through the muggy and dark forest. They had already been walking half a day and decided to take a break for a little while. Sven and Elsa snuck off somewhere to talk, Christoph fell asleep, and Emma and Killian cuddled near a tree. Killian took the tips of her fingers and gently kissed them, causing her to giggle.

        "You are so beautiful Emma..."

        "You aren't so bad yourself..." she said, tracing her fingers along his chin-where there was now dark stubble from the time he neglected to shave. Emma placed herself upright and he followed her, so their eyes were level. "Killian...I want you to know...that no matter what..I love you..." He smiled incredibly bright before placing his hand along her cheek and kissing her sweetly. "I love you too Emma. More than anything else..."

        As they began sharing romantic and even steamy kisses, a moan could be heard from the distance. Killian rose to his feet and Emma followed behind, latched onto his arm. They walked quite a distance, before coming across Elsa and Sven. Sven had Elsa pinned up against a tree, viciously kissing her neck. Emma's mouth dropped open and Killian turned and smiled as he saw her surprise.

        "I guess we aren't the only ones feeling romantic..." he said in a sensual voice, grabbing ahold of Emma's waist, and walking behind her.

        "Since everyone's....occupied...what do you say we go for a walk and maybe find a private place of our own?" he said, kissing her neck.

        Emma turned and placed her hands on his shoulders and locked eyes with him. She nodded and her and Killian walked through the forest, quietly so they did not alert Elsa and Sven.

        They walked for about ten minutes before coming across a beautiful picturesque waterfall. The waterfall had a strange warm temperature that made it feel similar to a hot tub or warm shower. A small rocky platform  was located directly under the falling water, the perfect spot to stand to wash off. Emma pulled Killian toward her, causing his clothes to get soaked. Her fingers fondled the buttons on his clothing, eventually pulling them from his body, making him smirk. Killian, without warning, took Emma and set her against the rocky background behind them, placing one hand against the wall behind them and the other exchanging from her waist to her face. His lips would kiss hers gently then retreat as she pushed her lower body towards his. He moved her into the water, so as they kissed, water rushed down their bodies. Emma threw her hair over her shoulder and Killian kissed her damp skin as she moaned slightly.

        Smoke emerged from the water ahead of them and Killian noticed this, stopping their steamy moment and basking in the eerie appearance.

        "Some things are so incredibly marvelous..." Emma said as the stars and the smoke gave a beautifully dark setting.

        "Aye..." Killian said, looking sensually at Emma before leaning into her lips again. Instead of kissing her, he pushed her into the water. Since Emma was holding onto his arms, he fell in with her. When they cleared the water from their faces, they both laughed and Emma pushed his chest, but he grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. She gasped and all verbal noises were ceased by him kissing her.

*CAPTAIN SWAN SCENES AHEAD! *VOTE FOR MORE