Bonus Content 11

Family

      Killian made his way through the kitchen and to the dinning table. He placed his hand up in Emma's knee and began slowly rubbing up and down it. Emma smiled as she looked across the table to Henry and Olaf.

       "I can't wait for summer!" Olaf exclaimed as he took a bite of his potatoes.

       Henry nodded and they discussed amongst themselves for sometime as they finished eating.

       "Please put the dishes in the kitchen sink."

        Emma was surprised at Killian's parenting orders. But still smiled. "My love, why are you smiling like that? Don't get me wrong, I love seeing that smile, just wondering why..."

         "We're a real family Killian. No evil witches,  no scorned sisters or ice magic, real. Maybe even normal..."

       "Nothing about us is my love. For instance,  you and I. A devilishly handsome yet once - selfish and ruthless pirate and a pure, honest, and beautiful savior. Not quite a normal story.  Including the fact I am quite older than you. Four hundred or so years...other than that...your powers which have no limit or weakness other than self doubting and darkness. I don't want normal. Normal is unhappy and unexciting. I like us - I love this."

         Emma smiled gloriously to Killian. "I love you Killian Jones.  You are not the man you once were and haven't been in some time. You are the man I admire and love and the one who inspires me. I love you."

      They shared a sweet kiss before making their way to the living room.