Chapter 1 Episode 4

Adrien shot up, as the akuma alert rang. Ever since the creation of the Akuma App (to allow people to evacuate from areas, and keep people updated on the next Attack), it had been easier than ever for Adrien to get to the centre of the conflict on time. "Plagg, claws out" he cried as he immediately began to run to his window, throwing himself out partway through transformation, and swiftly using the staff to shoot his way across the city. As he moved across the rooftops, he saw the glimmering lights of Paris at night – one of Adrien's favourite things of being a hero was the beauty of the sight.

He landed soundlessly near the iconic Eiffel tower, just in time to see Ladybug been thrown towards him from by the side of the river Seine.

"Hello milady. I know you were pleased to see me you didn't need to throw yourself at me" the blond winked.

The blue haired girl rolled her eyes, "Chat, the akumatised victim is Juleka."

"Well, what's the reason for the negative emotion, bugaboo?"

"I think it's to do with her brother, Luka, who was rejected by some girl called Marinette." The pair looked up as a voice echoed out from atop a familiar looking boat.

"Marinette, where are you! I am Nemesis - you broke my brother's heart, and now I will make sure you never find love of your own". The villain had an X symbol of her chest, with a seemingly ripped piece of paper embedded within it.

"See that one her chest" Chat began, "I bet that's where the akuma is."

"Most likely" the girl replied, "I've already got Marinette to safety – you get Luka out of the boat whilst I go for the akuma." She commanded, as she leapt forwards, yoyo spinning in her left hand at such a speed that it whistled.