Chapter 1 Episode 2

Adrien looked up at ceiling, as he lay on his bed. It had been a week since the four had gone skating. Marinette was so lucky to have a guy like Luka; it seemed like everything had gone so smoothly for them. He didn't know the details, but from the ice rink experience it looked like they had no issues with intimacy whatsoever.

"You seem down kid" Plagg chimed from the bottom of the bed. The kwami was buried in a small box of camembert cheese, "You're not still hung up over Ladybug?".

Adrien shook his head, "I know, Plagg. She's not interested in me. I'm just having trouble moving on, I guess. I thought maybe I liked Kagami, but when it actually comes to it I just don't feel attracted to her."

"Are you sure that it's not the idea of her that you like?" the kwami replied, "Think of it like Kagami's brie and Ladybug is camembert. You like camembert, but you can't have it. So you go for the cheese that you think is closest to camembert – which is brie. Maybe you should try looking at something new, rather than a replica of something you wish to have."

Adrien paused for a moment. Despite his cheese-based analogy, the Kwami might actually have a point. "That's surprisingly profound Plagg"