52【 NICE WIG, BRO】

NICE WIG
BRO

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

JOHNNY GARGANO's POINT OF VIEW

I went back to day-dreaming land since Mr. Orton's not around and remembered how ridiculous we were then. I smiled at the thought,

I scratched my head and rubbed my eyes.

I can't believe this! I'm wearing my new uniform and when I get out of my house to attend my new school. I saw Candice at the next house, looking surprised.

WHAT? WHAT'S GOING ON?

"Uh huh~ we got two new transfer students! Oooh! What's this? Did you come to the same school? Do you know each other? If that's the case, then you can sit next to each other at the back. You should be comfortable with that right?"

Candice and I went to our respective seats still not talking to each other.

SERIOUSLY? WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?

DID I REALLY CRY? WHAT THE HELL JOHNNY GARGANO?

WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOR QUITE SOMETIME AGAIN.

I WANNA DIE FROM THE EMBARRASSMENT!

And at the right moment, Candice panting heavily at the door as she entered our classroom.

"Hey bro, you're late. But that's okay since Dakota's favorite teacher's not around!" Matt Riddle exclaimed while pointing at Dakota who's now frowning at her seat.

Candice sighed in relief as she goes to her seat and wipes her sweat.

Why is she late? It's unusual for Candice to be late since she used to maintain her most punctual award so I approached her, "Hey, why are you late?"

She glares at me and yelled, "IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Huh? Me? I didn't do anything. Is she mad because I didn't fetch her? But she seems alright alone. Tommaso glanced at me but I just shrugged at him. Candice is so weird today so I let her be. Maybe she's on her red days, women are so moody.

MATT RIDDLE's POINT OF VIEW

I glimpsed on my second favorite bro, Pete Dunne and then at my fingers full of bandages. He's so violent that's why he's so interesting. I learned a few just by hanging around with him. He's a man of few words, secretive, with hidden superpowers, not to mention his facial expression that I couldn't impersonate. And now, he got violent when I tried to drag him again reasoned why my fingers were all broken.

I noticed her frowning, probably thinking about Sir. Orton, her beloved professor. I noticed her hair suddenly grows longer. Is she becoming Rapunzel now? Where can I buy that shampoo?

"Nice wig, bro!" I complimented as she threw her book at me.

"Don't ruin my day! and this is an extension, not a wig. Get it right!" She barks vigorously.

I dance around again, not minding her sudden outburst as I glanced at my favorite bro, Rhea. She's now combing her hair with is unusual. That's the first time I've seen her doing that, she must be...don't tell me...

She's joining a beauty pageant???

I turned my attention back at Dakota and asked, "Are you joining a beauty pageant as well?"

She furrowed her brows, "Yes, I know I'm beautiful but what pageant are you talking about? Are you on drugs?"

"It's because Rhea bro is joining the pageant, you're going to lose for sure," I pointed put which made her stared at me in confusion.

"Rhea Ripley? JOINING A BEAUTY PAGEANT?!" Dakota yelled in disbelief which made everyone turned their attention to us.

"Huh?" Rhea reacted in the background.

"What pageant is he talking about, Rhea? And I'm joining as well!" Dakota asked and announce to the world. Oooh, crazy! She must be insane. She cannot win against my bro Rhea.

"Pageant? What are you talking about?" Rhea asked.

Dakota immediately hit me with her bag, "You're such a liar, Matt Riddle! And here I am believing at your lies!"

I laughed and put my hand on my stomach. Dakota's so funny, she always believes in me.

"What happened to that?" She asked after she stopped hitting me with her another expensive bag.

I frowned and immediately hide my fingers full of bandages.

"It's nothing." I blurted out in response.

"You...are you fighting some random dudes outside again?" She quirked an eyebrow at me and I shook my head dismissively.

"Oh this...it's not important, don't worry!" I started making her mad, "Who said I'm worried about you?!"

But even if she said that, deny it multiple times. Dakota Kai's face never lies. Her face shows concern and I smiled a the thought of her worried. Yipee!

end of chapter fifty-two

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥