51【DELICATE FINGERS】

Start from the beginning

"Don't forget me, okay? Don't forget about the 20$ I lent you." He reminded me while hugging me.

"You too! you borrowed 30$ from me before that, so give me back my 10$!" I uttered between his arms.

I...

*KRING KRING*

"Ugh..." I groaned while stopping my alarm clock. I blinked multiple times as my eyes widen in surprise. Wait, 7:45 AM? And our class will start at 8 AM sharp.

"Oh no!" I jumped from my bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I'm going to be late! It's today! Sir Orton's quiz and I can't afford to miss that.

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

I saw Walter walking towards the teacher's table. Dejavu? He's going to announce something again, isn't he?

"Everyone, pay attention. I just received a message from our great teacher Mr. Orton."

"What about him?!" Dakota interjected but Walter shook his head, not paying attention to her.

"It was said that he couldn't come today due to family issues. His free time will be another vacant and his quiz will be taken the next day."

"That sucks! I've reviewed everything last night," Johnny commented making my eyes rolled. Fake ass!

Walter stormed off and join his lackeys outside.

"What is wrong with you Adam?" Rhea approached me as she sat on Roddy's chair.

I furrowed my brow at her and pretending that I don't know what she talking about.

"There's nothing wrong with me. Why?" I asked and she glares at me and sighed. She showed me her phone and there I noticed what she wants to talk about.

"And your problem is?"

"You...why did you heart all my IG posts?" She whispered as she kept glancing sideways to see if anyone's looking at us.

"What do you think?" I tried to laugh. I wanted to pretend that I didn't care about it. No, it wasn't the only thing on my mind, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't helping my goal to be closer to her.

Rhea Ripley's attention is hard to get. You have to do amazing things; you have to make an effort in able for her to notice you. Toni mentioned to me that she's the one who befriended Rhea because people don't want to hang out with her. Please, this is Rhea Ripley. I bet she won't care if people do like her or not. Their small circle turned into a group with Matt Riddle, Velveteen Dream, and Mia Yim.

"You're pulling a prank on me?" She growled making me back into reality.

I sighed at her conclusion. Well, she'll probably think of that because we just became friends recently. I raised a brow and threw my jacket over her shoulders. "It's cold by the way, wear this. Why are you wearing that fitted shirt anyway?"

"HUH? And now you're giving unnecessary comments about how I dressed? Tch!" Her eyes darted at mine.

UGH! WHY? WHY CAN'T SHE TAKE A CLUE?!

"Why are you so dumb?" I angrily pointed at her tapping his forehead.

I grunted in pain when she tried to break my fingers, "AAAH! L-let go of my delicate f-fingers Rhea..."

"Huh? What did you just call me?!"

"Let go you, violent woman!" I uttered and close my eyes as she tightens her grip on my fingers and I had to bite my lower lips from screaming in pain.

"Did you know someone taught me this technique if someone's being rude to me? I didn't do it at our first meeting because I don't want to touch a filthy reptile."

"Calm down Rhea. I-I didn't mean that way...it's just...if you're not stupid, then you know why I did that..."

She immediately let go of my hand as I rub it slowly. She furrowed her brows, trying to understand.

"Wait, so...you did that because...correct me if I'm wrong or I'm getting ahead of myself."

I simply nodded as she's getting my point. Maybe she's not dumb after all.

"You did that because you like me?" She hissed and I frowned at the tone of her voice.

"And...Is there something wrong with that?" I asked while staring at her beautiful eyes. Man, I'll never get tired staring at her.

She looked at me dumbfounded. Oh no! She didn't expect that! Am I getting rejected already? But I just accepted these feelings. I can't let this end like this.

"You like me huh..." She mumbles and I don't know what's thinking.

"Are you mad?" I asked as I licked my lips nervously

She looked at me and patted my head as she shrugged, "I'm going back to my seat now."

Did I just get rejected?

*beep beep*

I opened it to see a notification from IG.

"xx-xxx-xxx that's my number. How about we meet tomorrow, after class?"

I immediately glanced at Rhea and she's now talking with Dream and Bianca.

When she noticed that I'm staring, she...winked at me.

I felt my heartbeat thumping like crazy on my chest as I pinched my nose.

end of chapter fifty-one

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥