Arc 1 chapter 16: Deadly Premonition.

Xia Ruo was walking through a mall that was close to her apartment and was busy going on a shopping spree without caring about how much money she was spending much to the glee of the shopkeepers. She was alone during this shopping spree, she wanted to go out with some of her friends but they were all busy doing one thing or another and hence couldn't accompany her. She slowly recalled everyone that she had asked to go with her and then a face came into her mind that caused her expression to go sour, it was Zhang Fei. She had hoped that her 'boyfriend' would accompany her to go for shopping but he just said no when she called him to ask her.

When she called the second time he again said no, when she was trying to explain the benefits of going out with such a lovely person as herself he hung up. When she called the third time to angrily curse at him for hanging up on her before she could say anything, after connecting the call he directly hung up on her.....again. Xia Ruo was pretty sure the third time Zhang Fei hung up it, he did it on purpose just to mess with her which led to her anger going through the roof. She then called him the 4th time and learnt that he had already blocked her number. She just stood there with a blank face while looking at her phone's screen though her head was full of thoughts of how to make that prick suffer.

She was then just strolling around after her shopping spree looking for a suitable place to get a bite while thinking about the new projects her company was going to start in the following days. If the plans went according to what she had thought she would be able to make her company go one step further and make it much easier to mess with Xia Su and her company more easily, though it wasn't her company yet and the chances for Xia Su inheriting the Xia Corporation was slim due to the many schemes of Zhang Fei and her, she still wanted there to be a contingency plan in case of some mishaps. You never know how life can screw you up, and if that happened she was sure Xia Su would definitely not miss that chance to screw her over instead.

Speaking of the bitch, she saw her sister off at a distance coming in with a group of the college kids. One would think that the experience that Xia Su went through would definitely make her not act against Xia Ruo for a while, but it seemed that she hadn't learned her lesson. Xia Su was a cunning woman and although her reputation had already be affected by the incident badly and it had led to many awful rumors but she didn't let herself get affected by it but instead she chose to use this opportunity to get back her position and even go a step further.

She made herself appear like a woman who had gone through tribulations and difficulties and then emerged as a woman who despite all odds still stood tall and proud. She took this premise and started getting the recognition of people as a strong and valiant woman. She attended seminars talking about her strength and patience and some other random shits to get the sympathy of people and as a result she was now a lot more liked by the people than ever and many sympathized with her.

Xia Ruo was disgusted at how Xia Su could even use such an incident to get one step ahead of her, She was right she couldn't be underestimated her at all. Xia Ruo just stood there with a menacing look as she looked at her sister. Xia Su was currently out with some of her classmates and they had come out for shopping. One could see that Xia Su was very different from before.

She had changed the way she would dress, from bright and revealing clothes to simple and pleasant looking ones, she used to do makeup a lot but now she even stopped applying much makeup to her face. Even the way she talked and acted with others changed, she talked with a humble attitude and with a slight smile on her face with a low and pleasant voice that would instantly make one get a good impression of her. She had used all these changes to get the sympathy of the people to rebuild her reputation. Although she had totally changed on the outward but on the inside she was still a vicious cold hearted bitch. When She saw Xia Ruo she want to go up to her hack her into a thousand pieces and make her die a terrible death.