Arc 1 chapter 10: Silent Contemplation of a Lonely Soul.

Xia Su was very excited for tonight, tonight she could finally ruin Xia Ruo. Xia Su reputation had been ruined after the college started and she was now thought of as being a venomous and manipulating woman because of the many problems that Xia Su had tried to cause for Xia Ruo.

Although she had already failed multiple times to cause problems for Xia Ruo in the past after she left the Xia family and it more often than not backfired on her, but this time she was sure that she would gain the upper hand. Since her sister liked to show off that beauty of hers so much, she would make her realize that being beautiful is a curse as well. Xia Su smile evilly as she thought about the physical exercise her sister was going to get today.

Mo Wenzi also had plans but his plans only included paying back Zhang Fei for knocking him out back at the college garden and asking for a rematch in front of the whole college so he could repay the shame he felt ten-fold. At the same time Xia Ruo and Zhang Fei were also waiting for the right time to carry out their plan.

Xia Ruo was a little nervous, she already knew of her sister plans from the previous life. Her face had an unsightly expression as she thought about the same events from her previous life. Her sister had planned for her to get into a room which was laced with aphrodisiacs and then had a couple of men enter the room who would then on proceed to entertain her while Xia Su would be in the room right next to her enjoying her cries of pain and agony.

Luckily the last time this happened, she had escaped the room on time and was safe from such a fate which was worse than death but unfortunately a girl named Xi Yu was also implicated in Xia Su's plan and had to suffer a fate worse than death.

Although she had escaped, but Xia Su pulled some strings and implicated Xia Ruo, she was blamed for what happened to Xi Yu, who also happened to be the daughter of one of the board of directors of the college, so Xia Ruo had no chance of staying in the college after the incident. She felt bad about what happened to her back then but she also felt bad about Xi Yu, at how an innocent person was ruined because of Xia Su's evilness.

Xia Ruo had already told Zhang Fei about her being a reincarnator. If she wanted this alliance to be effective she couldn't keep any secrets from Zhang Fei who, despite her insistence that she had equal say in making plans, would come up with the majority of plans. Surprisingly Zhang Fei didn't make a big fuss out of the reincarnation thing and chose to believe her.

Zhang Fei already knew about Xia Su's plans even before Xia Ruo mentioned it, thanks to his defective cube coco, who had given him proper details about the whole story. Zhang Fei had to admit Coco was annoying but he was still helpful.

[Host its time.]

"Not now, it's still a bit early to carry out the plan."

[Oh no, host I was talking about the dance.]

"..." Okay, Zhang Fei took everything back about coco being helpful.

When the dance started everyone who had a partner took them on the dance floor and started an elegant dance, while those who didn't have any partners only stood at the side and looked at the couples who were dancing happily while contemplating their lives in silence.

Zhang Fei took Xia Ruo's hand much to her surprise and led her to the dance floor. They started a dance that was similar to the other people but also held a uniqueness, it appeared more beautiful and elegant and it seemed that they formed a world of their own through their dance where there were only the two of them. It attracted the attention of the crowd.

"So you still haven't told me what I am supposed to do?" Xia Ruo asked Zhang Fei who had previously told her that he would tell her what to do that day.

"It's easy, you just have to enter room 147." Zhang Fei said in a calm manner as he continued to dance with Xia Ruo without breaking the rhythm.

"What!? But that's the room laced with the aphrodisiacs."

"Uh no it's not."

"But-"

"Don't worry it's not, after Xia Su's follower takes you to the room, just knock her out like I showed you, lock her in the room and leave the area, its simple."

Xia Ruo's still had a confused expression her on face. Zhang Fei saw this and sighed with annoyance.

"You will notice it later on when you get to the rooms, just get away from there when you have finished up your part."

Xia Ruo finally choose to believe Zhang Fei and finally nodded and look at Zhang Fei with a determined look "okay, understood, I trust you." Although coco thought that she was stupid to trust someone so scheming as Zhang Fei.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" Xia Ruo looked at Zhang Fei and asked him with an inquiring gaze.

"What is it?"

"Can you make sure that Xi Yu doesn't enter the room like last time, she was drunk last time and accidently entered the room and she fell into the clutches of those men, the trap was meant for me but she accidently got involved in it, I still feel bad about it."

"Sure, you don't have to worry about it" Although Zhang Fei was more inclined to do it so Xia Su couldn't cause problems for Xia Ruo like she did in Xia Ruo's previous life. If she took a blow so would Zhang Fei indirectly.

After the dance ended the crowd clapped for the people on the dance floor, and especially clapped for Zhang Fei and Xia Ruo who stole away the show. The party continued and the college kids were busy enjoying themselves although such a joyous mood was soon going to change into a bad one for everyone soon enough.