Arc 1 chapter 8: K.O!

Mo wenzi had blonde hair and was also a good looking person, but it was a shame his intellect didn't catch up to his looks. Mo wenzi arrogantly looked at Zhang Fei and said, "Zhang Fei, so we finally meet." He said it in a way that implied that they were life-long enemies who often fought in the dark and finally met face to face. Actually this confrontation would have appeared quite cool but unfortunately he was talking to Zhang Fei.

"And who the fuck are you?" Zhang Fei smirked as he said this, of course he knew who Mo wenzi was, he just wanted to mess with the idiot.

Mo Wenzi eyes became red with anger because of the remark and Zhang Fei's insulting smirk, "Zhang Fei! You sure have guts."

"Yeah I do, now tell me what you want, I don't want to waste my time with you"

"You-! don't you know that you should talk to people with decency."

"I know but it also depends on how shitty the person you are talking to is."

Mo wenzi took deep breaths trying to relax, he hadn't expected Zhang Fei to be so annoying to talk to which resulted in him being so easy to anger.

"I wanted to talk to you about Xia Su."

"What is it about Xia Su that you wanted to talk about." If you wanted to talk about her being a nuisance and a stalker, well I agree too, she has a problem.

Mo Wenzi immediately lifted his arm and pointed his finger at Zhang Fei and said, "Xia Su is my woman don't you dare have any thoughts about her, you understand or do I have to beat it into you?"

Zhang Fei stood there for a while, having trouble processing what he heard, and had a dumbfounded expression. Huh?

[Haha host looks like the male lead is insecure about you trying to steal his girl.]

"What? When did I do that?" he was already fed up with the antics of one Xia girl, he didn't want to handle another headache. Meanwhile Xia Ruo who was in the class sneezed in a cute way. hmm looks like someone is thinking about me.

[You didn't but you did get the female leads attention by playing hard to get. You know a woman pays more attention to a guy when you ignore her.]

"Hmph and when did a cube become an expert on human emotions." Zhang Fei sarcastically made a remark.

[well I was trapped in a fucking box for millions of years so I had to pass the time by reading books, one of them was about woman's behaviors, it had 10 volumes and each volume had hundreds of thousands of pages, even though I only read 5 because any higher required higher level clearance which I didn't have, but still, show some fucking respect!]

"....."

Mo Wenzi took Zhang Fei expression as a provocation, his anger surged forth, and took a step towards Zhang Fei and raised his arm to punch Zhang Fei to relieve his anger but before he had even moved his arm forward he felt a pain on the right side of his face and felt the world becoming upside down until he heavily crashed on the ground and groaned because of the pain.

Zhang Fei retracted his arm and looked at Mo Wenzi with a pissed off look.

"I don't know what ideas are in your head but I am not interested in your 'woman' so don't come bothering me about it again."

Zhang Fei turned around and left the Mo wenzi who now had a swollen right face and was groaning in pain while lying on the ground who passed out after he heard the last bit.

Zhang Fei naturally didn't care about what Xia Su though about him, she was a target, his job was to make her life a living hell and he would do that regardless of what she thought of him.