Chapter 29

Y/n's pov

I woke up when i felt a hot breath on my neck i opened my eyes and saw Camila's head resting on my chest with my arms around her shoulder her arms were still locked around my neck i tried to free them when i finally got succeeded in it i put the pillow on the place where i was so that Camila can hug it and went to bathroom did my morning routine and prepared myself for the morning walk

Skip the time

After i came back from the walk i unlocked my front door and went to my room to check on Camila she was still sleeping so i went to take a bath when i came back Camila was rubbing her forehead with a pout on her face her hair was messy it made me smile how cute she was looking.

"Good morning" I cleared my throat she jumped a little bit when she heard my voice she put her hand on her chest which made me chuckle i walk towards the bed and take out the pill from the side table for her hangover i sat beside her and gave her the pill and the glass of water she was looking it my eyes i put the glass in front of her which made her blink for a couple of times she took the glass and the pill after swallowing it she stoop up from the bed ready to get out but i stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Have breakfast with me" She turned her head as her back was facing me she looked into my eyes then to the hand which i was holding she was glaring at it which made me gulp i immediately released it She went out of my room .

"Camila , Camila" i shouted and followed her downstairs "Can you tell me what happened last night why were you so drunk?" I said she was putting her heels on she looked up to me and just shook her head.

"You know you shouldn't drink that it's not good for your health" I said while scolding her she ignored me again and started making her way to the front door that made more angry.

I took the hold of wrist and lightly slammed her back to the wall "Wtf Y/n" she said annoyingly "No wtf is wrong with you Camila first you come to my apartment late at night and then make me cuddle into you for whole night then in the morning you ignore me and behave like nothing happened" I said i was now towering over her our faces were inch away from each other i was looking directly into her eyes then down to her lips she did the same

I pulled her hair and which made her look up and then i saw her looking down to my lips I don't know what came into me i kissed her with all the passion we both close our eyes her back was still attached to the wall near my front door i picked her up in bridal style without breaking the kiss her arms were wrapped around my neck i gently put her on the couch we were both our breathing were quick .

Keep supporting guys ❤️❤️