Chapter 22

Y/n' pov

To Lauren 🤗

Meet me at "Random hotel" at 8pm see you 😊😊

Lauren 🤗
I'll be there See you soon 😋❤️

Time skip 🙈

Y/n's Outfit

I checked myself last time in the mirror after getting out of my room i checked the watch it's already 7:45 pm after locking the door of my  house i get in the Sam's car i borrowed it from her i was about to enter in the car when a hand is placed ...

I checked myself last time in the mirror after getting out of my room i checked the watch it's already 7:45 pm after locking the door of my  house i get in the Sam's car i borrowed it from her i was about to enter in the car when a hand is placed on my shoulder from behind i turned around to see camila standing .

"Where are you going at this time" She asked "None of your business i have somewhere to go if u could Just excuse me" I said ignoring her question she was about to say something but my started ringing i picked it up and saw it was Lauren i immediately answered it.

"Y/n where are you come soon I'm starving here " She said while whining like a kid .

"I'm sorry i will be there in 10mins"  I said while smiling my smile immediately faded when i see camila I don't know why i feel guilty

"So are you going on a date?" Camila asked in small voice while avoiding looking into my eyes "No it's not a date it's just a causal dinner with a friend" I replied while looking straight into her eyes.

"Camila lauren is waiting for me in the restaurant i have to go do you want me to drop you somewhere?" i asked her .

"Who's laurenShe asked  me ignoring my question "Lauren jauguergi she's boss's daughter"  I replied