Chapter 24

Author's pov

As soon as Camila and Shawn entered the cafe they saw Y/n seating on a  table with her foot resting on the chair with her phone in her hand she typing something while smiling She was unaware of Shawn and Camila's presence it's still early so the cafe was empty .

"Ehmm" Shawn cleared his throat which made Y/n look up from her phone "oh hey Shawn i didn't know u guys are coming" Y/n said and wave them to come to her table "Hey Camila" Y/n said while giving small smile.

"So where is everyone else" Shawn asked Y/n "well i came here straight from the gym Sam is gonna be here any minute so guys can wait i can make you guys a coffee if you want" Y/n said .

"No we are fine" Shawn said "Well nice abs you got there beautiful" Shawn said flirtatiously while leaning on the table which made camila glared at him "I wish i can say the same thing about you" Y/n said while pointing a finger to his slim figure and chuckle .

"Seriously tell me what changed you so much i mean just look at yourself not only boys but the girls die for your  looks" Shawn asked Y/n.

"Money ,Money changed me alot and the break which i got from my family drama that changed me i guess" Y/n said while looking outside through the glass wall of the cafe .

"But the moral of the story is Iam happy" Y/n finished while smiling a little bit when she looked back at shawn then she looked at Camila who was already looking at her they looked at eachother for sometime.

"Oh I'm almost forgot congratulations for Senorita u guys did a really good job i loved the lyrics" Y/n said genuinely smiling..

Soon Shawn's phone buzzed before picking it up he came a look to camila while his eyes to Y/n who was looking for something in her phone telling camila to talk to her then he went out

"Uhm Y/n?"  Camila said Y/n looked uo at her without saying anything giving her a nod to continue "Are you still upset" Camila asked "Ofcourse Camila I'm upset with you and i have every fucking right to be u stole my first kiss then the next day u kiss someone fine let's get this over with I forgive you and let's start it over alright because I don't want anyone else to know the reason awkwardness between us"

Soon Sam and Taeyoung joined Y/n , Shawn and Camila. "So How was your date with Lauren Y/n?" Sam asked "It's was good" Y/n answered shrugging while eating she noticed the silence she looked up and saw all four of them were looking at her "What?" She asked them .

"Y/n we want details?" Sam asked to which Taeyoung and Shawn nodded their heads Camila was looking down at her food with the folk in her hand tightening the grip on it which no one noticed but Y/n did

"Y/n" the three of them shouted making startling Y/n and Camila  "Wtf" Y/n and Camila said in unison then looked at eachother for sometime then they both looked outside of the glass window .

"We want details Y/n" Sam said while getting impatient "Fine" Y/n said while raising her hands in defence "I told not to recognise us on the show because we want to win this on our on not just because we're freinds with someone famous and who's a judge too on the show to which she agreed" Y/n finished.

"Did she flirt with you at your date" Sam asked Y/n "Wth Sam why will she flirt with me she's not gay and even if she is she will flirt with someone who's her level not someone like me" Y/n said and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and what do you mean someone like you have you seen yourself she was all over you in the party and she even asked for your number" Sam said before Y/n can reply to Sam Camila stood up "Guys i have to go Shawn i will just take the taxi" Camila said and left without saying anything when she got near the door of the cafe she looked back and saw Y/n was already looking at her with her arm crossed Y/n saw the sadness in Camila  eyes which bought wierd feeling in her heart.