Chapter 26

Y/n's pov

"I have to go" i said and ran away from Lauren's apartment and I'm sitting in my car from the past 1 hour in the Lauren's parking lot. First Camila kissed me and i kissed her back and now Lauren kissed me and i kissed her back .

"I need to talk to someone otherwise i will get crazy thinking about all this but who should i talk to Sam i decided to call Sam but i stopped myself from calling her instead i decided to call shawn"

Shawn's Pov

"Shawn Y/n is calling you" My manager said Camila who was busy in  singing the lyrics of my new song stopped as soon as she Heard who's calling me ..

"I will just come okay"   i said and was about to go out to talk to Y/n because i know she is still upset with her she stopped me while holding my wrist "put it on the speaker" She said i cut the call and looked at her confused "please i just want to hear her voice" Camila said with a small voice while looking down i just nodded.

"Hi Y/n you called everything is ok" I asked her after few minutes of Silence she replied

"I -I think I'm gay" Y/n said sundenly which made Camila and I had a confused face when she sundenly confessed it .

"Why what happened that made you realized it?" I asked her .

"Can we meet please right now because i really want to talk to someone and i can't talk to Sam and about this"  Y/n said she was breathing heavenly .

I looked at Camila  she was looking worried after hearing Y/n's voice she nodded "Ok meet me at the cafe near your house alright Calm down first do you want me to pick you up where are you?" I asked her

"No I'm not at my house I'm in my car i will meet you there" Y/n said and cut call..

Time skip

Author's pov

Shawn and Y/n are now seating in the cafe near Y/n's apartment Y/n was nervous she didn't know why she was feeling this way as soon as waiter put the glass of water Y/n drink it in the just a second she immediately cough Shawn stood up and pated her back

"Woah slow down tiger tell me what happened that made you like this" Shawn asked while gesturing to Y/n's current state

"Uhm" She  Started  "Lauren kissed me and i kissed her back" She whispered in a low voice "What i didn't hear You can you repeat please" Shawn clearly heard it but he was still doubtful they didn't know someone was watching them

"Lauren kissed me and I kissed her back"  Y/n said "What Really" he asked  Y/n nodded and sundenly they heard the loud sound of Cafe's door slamming which startled both of them they immediately looked at the door but the person immediately went out .