Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

I woke up with voices of my parents shouting what way to start the Morning they know how weak is my sleep is still they don't get it i shook my head and did my Morning routine and got ready for my school and went downstairs took my lunch and head out my school half hour away from here it's an ordinary school .

Oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Y/L/N  we shifted here in LA two years ago I'm 17 i live with my parents and my elder brother from which I'm not found off.

Skip school ride

I'm now standing in front of my class door I'm late for my first class of the day Ms Smith will kill me i know but still i have to get in i took the deep breath and knock the door.

"Oh look class who finally decided to join us Ms Y/L/N can you tell us why are you late?" Ms smith asked while looking me from up and down with smirk

I was about to reply until someone from principle office entered the class and said whispered something  to Ms Smith then Ms Smith turned to me

"you are lucky that I'm busy today Ms Y/l/n just go and take your seat  students we will finish this chapter tomorrow i have to go" Ms smith said

Time skip

I'm on my way to my friends coffee shop it's few blocks away from my school I was there regular customer and when i saw that they required staff so i immediately applied for it and became friends with "Sam" she's the owner of the shop and my friend she drop out of the same school she's the only freind i have we share everything with eachother she helps her father to manage the shop.

After finishing my last order of the day i went to staff room and change my clothes no one knows that i work on a coffee shop in my family they only know that i spend my time after school in my friend's shop they want me to focus on studies which i do but i know nothing going to happen after o finish my school my parents don't have any savings for studies so i have to work for myself .

After changing my clothes i put my earphones and started walking towards my home it's almost 8pm the street is still busy it's really cold today what you expect it's December my phone buzzed and i looked down i got new messages from my mom  i was typing while looking down with my earphones on i suddenly bumped into someone and fell down on the street i was rubbing my forehead

"Oh shit" the girl said i look up and saw a girl with brown eyes pointed nose and pink lips i don't know how long i was staring while still sitting on the street until she cleared her throat.

"Are you okay" she asked i look away and stand up "I'm sorry i was texting my mom I'm really sorry"  i said we were still looking at eachother with smile no one said anything

She extended her hand "Hi I'm Camila" she said "Y/N" i said we shook hands i don't know why i got nervous i was getting goosebumps she was still holding my hand after a minute my phone buzz again .

"I think i should go my mom is calling me again" i said she got the hint and finally let go off hand i missed the touch .

"You live here" she asked while looking around the building i shook my head "No i work in the coffee shop" i replied and pointed in the back with my thumb she nodded "I'm sorry once again it was nice to meet you camila" i said with a smile " it's okay Same here Y/n" she replied and sundenly she hugged me i was shock .

"See you around cutie" she winked at me and left i was still in shock i shook my head