Ch.5 -Dating-

June 13th, 2013

Diary, you know how sometimes you think you’re so sure of something one moment but then you turn around the next minute and regret that life decision? Well, I fucking feel like I’m having a midlife crisis! For the past couple of days I’ve been thinking about life and it isn’t fun….all of the possible scenarios of what Finn said were play out in my head: how I would either mess up my friendship with Demetrius completely if I go out with Alejandro, if I started dating both them and they find out about each other, if I just date Demetrius and everything turns out fine and dandy, or if I date Demetrius and our whole friendship will be destroyed. Now, knowing me I completely zoned out and that’s all I could think about. The last time I thought this hard was when I was a couple of cute guys in this catalog from Macy’s a couple of years back and wondering what it would be like to date a model. My mother said that I was in complete zombie mode whenever she tried to talk to me.

IN OTHER WORDS, thinking really hard isn’t very good for my mental health. The thing is…I’m overthinking this to the extreme. Like, what the fuck are you doing to yourself, Tyler? Have you gone insane? Were you even sane to begin with? What does Alejandro look like in underwear? Shit like that. Up until now I haven’t decided on what I’m going to do. This sounds like a very shitty soap opera that you know is bad but you keep watching because of all of the drama…alright. I’ll go think some more about my crappy life.

2:50

I’ve finally decided on what I’m going to do! DRUM ROLL PLEASE...I’m taking Finn’s advice and I’m going to call Alejandro to confront him. I feel like that calling Alejandro was inevitable. His sexiness has finally gotten to me. Wish me luck you, bastard.

3:00

 Seven Words. Meeting Alejandro With Ariel As My Bodyguard

3:50

Ariel, Kenny (the other sexy twin, the smarter half), and I are in the car on the way to the meeting place of Alejandro. I’m so fucking scared it’s ridiculous. Oh god we’re here! I hope Ariel doesn’t punch the shit out of his beautiful face because she has a good right hook. Now, I have to put you away so Alejandro doesn’t think I’m a weirdo.

4:06

Hello, Infamous Diary, this is Ariel. I’ve decided I’m going to document this whole fake ass conversation Alejandro the Douchebag and Tyler the Great are going to have. Alejandro is probably going to spew out some shit that isn’t what happened. That’s the whole reason why I wanted to come, so I could point out all of the lies he tells our poor sexy beast. Tyler looks so flushed it’s adorable! That colour of his face is such a deep red. Only if he was blushing at Demetrius rather that douchebag over there. Hey! They’re finally talking:

Alejandro: Hey

Tyler: Hi *still blushing horribly*

Alejandro: So what did you want to meet me for? Not that I didn’t want to see you, you’re so gorgeous.

Me: Kill me now!

Alejandro: *ignores me*

Tyler: *looks down adorably* Thanks, but I wanted to talk to you about Demetrius.

Me: *whispers* Holy hell…

Alejandro: What about him?

Tyler: Well, Ariel told me that you guys used to be together—a good couple in fact—but when Demetrius told you he was going to move you started to become distant and started to cheat on him with another dude so you broke up.