Ch.14 -Dinner For Ten-

Picture on the side expresses my emotions about this chapter. 

July 28th, 2013

THIS MOTHERFUCKING DINNER! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD! I feel like you didn't pray for me at all, Diary, how could you? I was really hoping that it wouldn't come down to this. Today was the dinner meaning I had to sit with most of the Henderson family. There were 9 Hendersons and I was the oly outcast there. The whole Henderson Bunch consisted of: Demetrius, Ariel, Mr.Alex, Mr.Danny, Grandma H, Grandpa H, Uncle Gryphon, Aunt Amelia, and Aunt Libby. So I put on my suit Mom packed for me and we drove to the restaurant (Demetrius had apparently left earlier and said he would be back in time for dinner). We were there first and the rest of the bunch came in their most formal attire. Everyone looked pretty nice. Suddenly, I was feeling better, even though I was an outcast, because nothing was messed up. We were all having a friendly chat while we waited for our waiter to come.

"It's really nice to see the family back together and in one place. Especially when you aren't freeloading off of us." Grandma H darted her eyes to Uncle Gryphon who was on his cell phone. "So how have you all been? It feels like ages since we all talked because you're all selfish little shits."

"Mum!" All of them said suddenly. 

Aunt Amelia gasped. "Mum, you can't just say things like that in public. People may talk."

Grandma H rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Amelia, no one cares what an old woman like myself would say in public. They probably thing I'm just crazy. --Gryphon would put your bloody phone down. You're acting like a teenager."

Uncle Gryphon sighed, putting his cell phone in his pocket. "It's for buisness. I'm starting a law firm with my mate Brendon in America so I have to do some stuff here while here's America setting everything up."

"OH shut up, Gryphon, you know that firm is gonna do terribly. Yu do absolutely nothing right. You may as well have started a lemonade stand if you needed money." Aunt Amelia said. 

For the next couple of minutes Uncle Gryphon and Aunt Amelia were bickering with Aunt Libby trying to calm them down. The waiter came back to take our order and it was back to talking. Then suddeny Mr. Danny interrupted them. 

Mr.Danny looked at his watch. "I wonder where Demetrius is? He said he'd get here but i'm starting to get a little worried. He should have been here by now."

"You two give your children too much freedom," Grandpa H finally spoke up, "You need to be more hard on them. For all you know Demetrius could be sleeping around with some bloke right now and you wouldn't know it because you trust him so much."

"Dad!" they once again yelled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was." Ariel mumbled to me.

Mr.Danny and Mr.Alex looked at her in shock. Honestly, I don't know why they're surprised by Ariel's crude and ill mannered comments. I mean I've only known for about a year and I'm already used to it. They've spent 14 years with her. I just don't get their logic. "Young lady! Don't say that about your brother." Mr. Alex was shaking his head. 

Mr. Danny and Mr. Alex started lechuring her about what she said but I'm sure she wasn't paying any attention. Everyone was talking by the then about different things. I was just happy nothing happened. Then this bitch walked in and ruined everything.

Just as I thought I was having a good time with the Hendersons I saw them. Demetrius was walking through the restuarant doors with Alejandro by his side. Now walking to the table. I don't even think Ariel saw them until Demetrius was at the table. As soon as they saw Demetrius and Alejandro eeryone got quiet. A majority of the people at the table had seen the Jerry Springer incident so they were just as shocked to see them together as I was.