Ch.12 -Kisses, Lies, & Trust Issues-

July 24th, 2013

Who the hell has been using my notebook paper? I swear if someone is looking in my diary I will cut them because today is not the day to fuck with TYLER NIGHTLOCK! Today has been so bad, Diary, I can't even grasp the words of how angry I am. There were no tears shed as usual but there was going to be blood if I hadn't gotten out of there. I feel like I can only trust you and Ariel, Diary. Because you weren't there I guess I have to explain myself. The only thing that helps me is writing in you. Anyway, so this is what happened. So I called Alejandro after a couple of days, not being able to sit and wait any longer, to talk to him because after hearing what Garrison said about everything I couldn't take it. So being the little shit I am I set up an appointment at the park or somewhere (I can't remember) to talk. I was tired of the games and wanted to hear his story. I waited a couple more days and then went to go meet him at the place. I showed up earlier than planned because I wanted to get that shit over with so I could enjoy the rest of the summer here while I still could. But little did I know that he was there as well but with Demetrius...

I dunked behind a park bench so I wouldn't be seen by either of them. Why the hell are Demetrius and Alejandro speaking in a friendly manner? Is this an alternate dimension? IS THIS THE TWILIGHT ZONE?! OH shit I think they're talking about me. Shut up Tyler! 

 Demetrius sighed, adjusting his beautiful red hair out of his eyes. "Look, Alejandro, you don't like me and I don't like you. I'm tired of all of bullshit that has been happening between you and I. It needs to stop for Tyler's sake. I want my best friend to be happy. So we just need to be friendly as long as you two date. You got that? No more fighting."

Alejandro laughed. "Oh, Demetrius you sound so American."

"I'm serious, Alejandro." Demetrius looked like he was ready to punch Alejandro in the face by the way he was scowling.

"Ok I'm sorry. I understand what you're saying. You obviously care about Tyler's feelings so I'll be considerate but forget about Tyler." he pulled Demetrius closer to him. "Demetrius, I love you. I never truly liked Tyler. I was only using him to get to you. I do love making you jealous and angry. It's very attractive. I couldn't explain myself to you because everytime you would see me you would get so mad and walk away without me saying anything. A meeting would eventually happen because Tyler was your friend and you were close to him but now I have you. And I won't let you go." Alejandro placed his lips upon Demetrius' in such a passionate way I couldn't stand it.

I could feel the anger rising in my body; I got up from my hiding spot and walked up to them. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Demetrius pushed way from Alejandro at the sound of my voice. I couldn't bame him anymore because this wasn't his fault. At least, that was what I was telling myself. I was mad at Alejandro. I HAD FELL FOR HIS TRICKS! EVEN AFTER ARIEL WARNED ME!!! 

I honestly couldn't have been able to write all of the insults down because I said so many things so fast that someone may read this and think I'm crazy. To it all up I cursed Alejandro and Demetrius out and once I was finished I stormed off. They looked like they got the message because Demetrius looked heartbroken and Alejandro looked like he was hearing a curse word for the first time like he was a little kid. I ended up running all of the way back to the apartment in a steam. Ariel had open arms but I wasn't ready to cry. I was ready to kill someone with a dull knife. The moral of the story is DON'T FUCK WITH TYLER NIGHTLOCK OR HE WILL ATTEMPT TO MURDER YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A LYING PIECE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!

Anyway, I need some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow and many days to come will be better. Goodnight, Diary.