Ch.17 -Relationship Limbo-

Hola! 1 more chapter after this one. I hope you are all ready for the big finale. 

August 1st,2013

The Hendersons' have finally gotten back home from Wales because I woke up to hearing cars rolling by at 6 o'clock in the morning. I tried going back to sleep but goddamn I was getting anxious just thinking about Demetrius and what he said at the airport. I think I eventually went back to sleep but woke up because I just wanted to walk over and talk to him. I didn't do that because Tyler isn't some needy bitch and he would have to come over here himself. Which was killing me.  I worry myself too much. 

11:00pm (I just realized I should start putting the am and pm there)

Demetrius finally came by in the afternoon which irritated the crap of me but I could understand. It must have been a long flight for them. Anyway, I walked him up to my room so we could have some privacy. Mom was kind of lingering in the house rather than doing her errands. We were sitting on the bed for a while before either of us spoke. Demetrius, of course, spoke first. 

"Tyler, this has been a very confusing summer for me. I know you must confused as well because obviously you weren't expecting any of this. To tell you the truth I didn't even expect this to happen myself. It just sort of did." he grabbed hold of my hand. "Tyler, I've really liked you for a while now. I didn't say anything because I thought it  was a stupid crush, and I liked how we are now. I only realized my true feelings for you when you started to date Alejandro. I was jealous."

Well, damn. How the fuck was I supposed to know that? I mean he did kind of try to claw Alejandro's eyes out when he saw us together but I just assumed it was because he hated him; it was actually both. "Demetrius," I said softly, "I had the same feelings for the longest time. Ever since we met in fact. You should've sad something earlier. It would have saved us a lot of anger and heartbreak."

"I'm sorry." There was a bit of a silence before he spoke again. "So where does this leave us now?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. This whole realization leaves us in relationship limbo. We aren't relly friends anymore with these feelings but we're not boyfriends or anything. I don't know what to do or say. Anything could happen."

Demetrius nodded. "I definently agree. Anything could happen...."

I swear to god I didn't do anything to provoke this next action. 

Demetrius suddenly started to kiss me.  

Kisses from him were no surprise, his lips felt the same. The only difference was that it was so full of emotion and lust that all it did was really produce sparks between us. It started out slow and gradual then started to heat up pretty quickly. I'm sure some below the waste action would have happened if Mom hadn't interrupted us with cookies and pictures.

Just as Demetrius was about to reach into my pants I heard a snap and a flash of light. I quickly turned my head to my bedroom door to see my mother taking a picture. Cookies in hand and a smile on her face. "OH MY GOD! That was so adorable! I'm sorry! I walked in ready to give you cookies when I say you two kissing. It was just too cute not to take a picture." 

Demetrius laughed. Trying to catch my breath, I instintively groaning. "Oh my god Mom! You can't just come into my room like that. You could have at least knock."

She ws just so smitten. "Oh, honey, you probably wouldn't have heard me anyway. You were really into it."

I let out a horrendous whine. "Mom. Please leave. I'll take the cookies and all but just leave. You are embarrassing me. Jesus Christ."

"Okay. Okay. I'll leave. Nice seeing you again Demetrius." Mom laughed while leaving.

"Nice to see you too, Mrs NightLock." Demetrius replied.

I closed my door behind here and went to go sit back on my bed. Demetrius chuckled again and held me as we laid back on my bed. "Tyler NightLock, you may be the best thing that has happened to me since moving to America."

I scoffed. "Oh please. You're like 14. You haven't even experienced anything yet."

He sighed. "You're right. I guess I'll have to figure out if you're a top or bottom."

"OH MY GOD STOP!"

I honestly don't know what to say about Demetrius and me. I really don't know what is going on with us but I like it so far.