Ch.16 -A Day In The Life of Tyler-

The following chapter takes place over three days. This only made sense because having three separate chapters would be utterly stupid and unnecessary. There are 2 more chapters after this so save this moment. 

July 29th, 2013 

 JESUS! What am I even supposed to for the next 3 days? Why couldn't he have told me at the airport? I wouldn't be as anxious as I am right now. I guess I'll hang out with Finn today and play some video games or something. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! I NEED FRIENDS!

July 30th, 2013

 So I've spent the day with Mom learning new recipes for cakes, biscuits, etc. Then we had to run some errands. She went oto get her hair done so I had to sit there and listen to lady gossip which is really fucking boring and interesting at the same time. Like, you wouldn't even believe what you were hearing.  Also, Dad tried to be a father figure today so he got off work early and for some really stupid reason took me to a baseball game. I don't know what made him think I actually liked the sport I don't know but I just wanted to die. Baseball is so fucking boring. What is the point of running around in a diamond in an open field while men throw a ball and hit it? Sometimes I don't understand sports and their entertainment. 

July 31st, 2013

I decided to fucking stop spending time with people and catch up on my TV show. Especially my daytime television shows. Days Of Our Lives is my favorite. 

10:30

I finished catching up on my shows and decided to do something else with my life and did some of my old hobbies like drawing and reading a book and getting on the computer like a regular teenager for once. 

12:59

I changed my mind again and starting to read a porn magazine I found and stashed a long time ago. God! Life is so boring. 

11:02

Is it just me or am I really that dependent on the Hendersons' that I use them as my source of entertainment? I feel like my whole life revolves around them and my life was boring before they came along.

11:37

OH MY GOD WHEN ARe THEY COMING BACK?!