A Word From Our Characters

Tyler: Hello, there! It looks like you finished My story. Thanks for sticking around for another edition of my really fucking dramatic life. I hope to see you next time because I'm sure Lauren will make sure I'll have a fuck ton of more problems for me to deal with. Well, at least I can she let's my stories end on a happy note. Until next time. Goodbye everyone thank you!

Demetrius: I really hope none of you hated me through this whole think. I guess Lauren just wanted some major character development. I think I can say Tyler and I are gonna be happy for sometime now so don't worry. I just want you to know for the next book *leans in* There will be some stuff. All I can say is that I hope Lauren learns to write some smut so I can reach all the way up there on the Georgia Nicolson scale if you know what I mean. *leans back out and starts to chew on some candy* See ya. Make sure to send your best wishes and the world's largest gummy bear when we come back. And I know for a fact Alejandro's bitch ass won't come back around our way for a long time. 

Ariel: Hello, my lovelies! I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your company even though Tyler was being a little shit the entire time we were togther. Just to let you know if you even need any advice come to me with all your problems. I also have some sad news. Lauren says I may not appear as much in  the next book because *censor* *censor* *censor* will happen. I just want y'all to know that I love you and you will always be in my heart. GOODBYE FABULOUS BITCHES!

Finn: Hey guys. I know I haven't  had a big part in this book I think I may be sort of replacing Ariel ina way in the next book. I just wanted to drop by and say hey. Thank you for reading.

Alejandro: Before you yell at me I just wanted to say I enjoyed everyone of your lovely faces, mi amors, and I was hoping I'd see you again but I'm afraid Tyler may start fist fighting again. This may be my last appearance ever. So goodbye and don't forget that I have a special place in my heart for you. *wink wink*

Hey everybody! Thank you so so much for reading my fabulous story. THis took way way longer than expected but it was still as good as I hoped. I really look forward to seeing you again for the last book in the series "Three Hot Boys Are A Crowd". I will take your suggestions to heart and apply them to the next book. I appreciate all of the lovely comments, votes, and reads you give me. I will be taking a  short break from this series to work on my other stuff but that doesn't mean I have forgotten. Take care everyone! I love you all and I really all hope to see you again.

Don't forget the next book is called "There Hot Boys Are A Crowd" and will be up most likely during school time.

Until next book. Ta-Ta for now.