Ch.3 -Alejandro, the Sexiest Ex Alive-

June 3rd, 2013

Diary, you and I have been through a lot together these past couples of months; from Ariel and Demetrius stepping into my life to telling everyone my sexual orientation. Shit has been real but so far in my life I haven't been flirted with. Boy or Girl. Has Never Ever Happen. I surely didn't expect it today when Ariel, Demetrius, Mr.Alex,Mr.Danny, and I went to go into Barry this morning so they could reunite with some old friends. So I decided that I would walk around while they were talking to their old friends. And guess who I saw? ALEJANDRO! THE SEXIEST GUY ALIVE! Technically, he saw me first because he approached me but that doesn't matter. It started with a simple 'hello' to make me melt in my shoes. I had no idea seeing this smexy guy would make me react that way.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around instinctively but suddenly felt butterflies in my tummy when I realized who the person was. Alejandro. "You're Tyler, right?"

I know I probably had some sort of ape shit face because I was in complete awe at his face. It was like seeing Jesus come from the sky and him walking on water. That intense.

I nodded trying my hardest not to drool all over the place. Somehow I managed to say, "Yeah. That's me."

Alejandro smirked, continueing to walk with me. "What's a cute guy like you doing here in Barry and without a tour guide?"

I swallowed. "Demetrius and Ariel were talking to some of their old friends so I thought I would stray away from the group and look around. What are you doing here?"

I'm surprised I even managed to say a comprehensible sentence without babbling.

"I live around here. Hey, if you want I could give you a tour of Barry so you can see what it's like here."

I looked back at the group. "Are you sure? I don't want to be trouble..."

I soundly like a completely white girly girl pansy right about now. I can't blame myself though, it was kind of a movie scene moment of him sort of asking me on a date but it isn't really a date because it was just help. Trust me, I've seen enough romance movies and read enough romance novels to know what's an official date and what's not a date. But I'm still not sure what that was.

"No trouble at all. I'd love to take you around anytime, anyday." he brushed some hair out of my face, smiling devishly, and kissed me on th forehead.

I burned a dark red, trying to say anything but nothing would come out.

Alejandro laughed at my attempt to speak. "You're really cute, Tyler, too cute for your own good."

Just then Demetrius walked up to us. He didn't look too happy to see me talking to Alejandro. I still didn't understand the relationship that had took place here.

"Tyler, we're ready to go to the resturant. Hi, Alejandro."

That hello was not at all friendly. It seemed too forced on.

"Hey, Deme, how's it been?"

Demetrius rolled his eyes and turned to me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

"Wait. Before you go." he pulled out a pen, took my hand, and started writing on it. "Here's my number. Call me when you're ready for that tour, babe." he winked at me and looked at Demetrius. "I love red on you, mi amor, you should wear it more often." with that he walked away.

Demetrius stormed off which is the most girliest thing I've ever seen him do. I noticed that he kind of acts different around Alejandro than when he's around me and Ariel. He seems more angry and...I don't really know. Just not himself. I tried to talk to Demetrius at the resturant but he just ignored me and when we went back to the twin's apartment he went straight to his room -which we share- without a word to anyone. Of course I had to ask Ariel instead because she knows everything about Demetrius. It's scary how she knows so much about us. Too much....Anyway, I asked her after Demetrius had went into our room to mope or do whatever.

"Ariel, I need you tell me something serious...who the hell is Alejandro?"

Ariel practically spit out her water; she looked at me like I had just slapped her in the face fifteen billion times. "¿Qué?"

"Who is Alejandro? I want to know! This 'Alejandro' guy keeps popping up and Demetrius is starting to act weirdly...different. Does he have something it do with it? And if he does what the hell is he doing to Demetrius?"

Ariel grabbed my hand and sat me down next to her. "It's time I tell you about a tale about a boy and girl living in a small town called Barry. Our story starts with a little boy named D--"

"Sorry but where is this going?"

"Shut up! I'm starting this story how I want. If you want to hear the story then sit your ass down and listen. Anyway, our story starts with a little boy named Demetrius Henderson. Not at all similar to the one we know today; he was outgoing, confident, smooth, flirtatious, and just a plain old bad boy. He was also a player as bad as they come. He had a different boyfriend -girlfriend if he felt amused enough- every week. People were even lucky if he looked them in the eye. Everyone swooned over him. He was basically an unstoppable force. Until one day a boy named Alejandro came to the little town of Barry..."

By now I was eating some popcorn that was on the table. I was completely into this story. She needed to hurry the hell up.

"...His sexy Spanish and British accent made all of the girls and even some boys swoon over the sounds of his fluent Spanish, English, and Welsh. Instead of paying attention to the school's badboy/player they were worried about the new boy. Soon the two were in rivalry for who would take the crown of being the biggest badass bad boy player ever! They had equally the same traits but Alejandro had an advantage of being more smooth with his sexy Spanish -even though I sound way sexier when i speak Spanish but whatever- One day everything changed. Alejandro asked Demetrius on a date to offer that they both share the throne as a powerful couple. Or at least that's what I thought. Over the next several months the couple was in love and there was no separating them. Even if some people thought it was odd that Alejandro and Demetrius were a couple. Everything was perfect..."

I threw the popcorn in the air. "WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Everything was perfect until Demetrius' parents announced that they were moving. Demetrius told Alejandro and he wasn't too happy. Alejandro became more distant as time came closer to Demetrius moving. On the day before the move Alejandro they should do one more act of love before he left. Have sex. Luckily before that happened Ariel had some suspisions of him so she dug some dirt on him. It turned out he had anohter boyfriend on the side and was sleeping with him! Ariel stopped them before anything could happened and saved the day telling Demetrius everything. They broke up. And now Demetrius hates Alejandro. The End."

I sat there blank faced.

Demetrius was Alejandro's ex and he wanted to go on a date with me. I hate my life.