Ch.9 -Grandma's House-

July 16th, 2013

15 days until we leave Wales and oh boy! It feels like time has being flying by here. I've seen so much, met some many of Demetrius and Ariel's friends, caused a lot of shit to happen, and got my first boyfriend. I actually thought that this Summer would be relaxed and fun, of course I was wrong, but goddamn I didn't think it would be this bad. Anyway, today we're visiting Grandma Henderson at her house in Newport. After all these days of ignoring me Demetrius has decided to come and be forced in the car with me. Still he won't talk. I'm happy he's decided to come though. I'm almost certain that there will be no fighting because G.H.'s house is neutral territory and she would beat us both down if we did. I think the only reason her house is neutral territory is because she's very fond of me. I've really missed G.H.

1:08

"Tyler! What a wonderful surprise, what had you done now?"

Is the first thing G.H. said to me, completely ignoring everyone else past their hellos. Maybe it was woman's intuition or I may have too many problems but she nailed it. I told Grandma about everything and she frowned at me.

"Tyler, if you knew Demetrius dated him first and said he cheated on then why did you start dating him?" G.H. didn't look angry like I expected her to because she didn't get angry at me. She just mostly gave me a look.

"You haven't see him, G.H., he's gorgeous."

She smiled, grabbing my hand. "The most beautiful people are assholes, Tyler. "

Mr.Alex gasped. "Oh my god, Mum."

"Oh shut up, Alex. Your dad is one too but he isn't like this Alejandro boy. He always knows how to make me laugh. I'm glad you didn't end up with an asshole like that one who fancied you before my favorite son-in-law." She turned to Mr.Danny. "If you weren't here he'd probably be with some rich prissy guy and I wouldn't have that. He had a phase for those type of men."

Mr.Danny raised his eyebrow at Mr.Alex in shock.

"Anyway, I understand where you are coming from Tyler and I'm not going to judge you but if you want to continue your friendship with Demetrius then you need to fix it. Oh! Better yet we can have a group session to talk it out. "

Mr.Alex smiled. "Yeah, that's good, Mum. They can talk about their feelings. "

G.H. laughed --more of a cackle. "Oh no,dear. I was thinking more of a Jerry Springer type thing."

It was time for Mr.Danny to interject. "You want the boys to talk it out like Jerry Springer? Why not Dr.Phil?"

G.H. snorted. "That fake doctor can piss off. Jerry Springer is more entertaining on the Telly. Now, call the boy so he can come over and we can work this thing out--- Oh! Alex get your brother and ask him to bring a camera so we can reflect later."

"Gryphon's here, Mum? When did he get back, you never told me over the phone." Mr.Alex smiled a little.

G.H. rolled her eyes, "Honey, he's been here for a good couple of months. Now no more chit chat! Call the boy and we'll resolve this."

So I called "the boy" and he said he would come to Newport. This is what he said and I quote 'Anything to resolve the conflict between Demetrius and I. I'll see you later, mi amour.' I just love it when he calls me that. Alejandro was there in 20 minutes tops. I briefly met Uncle Gryphon with the camera, he's a nice guy.

G.H. Had us sit in her living room. 3 chairs,(Demetrius on my left, me on the middle, and Alejandro on my right), with a camera in front of us and small audience of: Grandpa Henderson(I didn't know he existed until today), Mr. Alex (disapproved the whole thing), Mr. Danny (slightly amused), Ariel, Uncle Gryphon, and Grandma Henderson as Jerry Springer. I think G.H. is gonna have too much fun with this.

"In this episode of Jerry Springer we deal with a love triangle. Lets introduce them. On our right we have Alejandro, former boyfriend to Demetrius and current boyfriend to Tyler. In the center we have our leading man Tyler NightLock who struggles for the attention of two men." I blushed," And we have Demetrius, former boyfriend of Alejandro and possibly future husband of Tyler if things go swimmingly. Why don't we start with Demetrius. Tell us why you're here."

For some reason I felt like this wasn't the Demetrius I grew to know and love but instead he was kidnapped by this new guy. One who traded in his nice, snug, adorable clothes for those of tight jeans that nicely curve his ass and leather and jean jackets, which its too warm for. Or maybe this was the real Demetrius. "Well, this dick over here named Alejandro dated me roughly a year and half ago. We were happy, or so I thought, until I was moving away and fucked one of my "best friends". Now he's dating one of my only real American best friends to get to me. He wouldn't have dated him otherwise."he sarcastically smiled at Alejandro, doing a little wave. Since when was Demetrius such a narcissist?

G.H.--I mean Jerry nodded. "And what about you, Alejandro, why are you here? Is all of what Demetrius said true?"

Alejandro ran his hands through his lush hair. "Demetrius and I dated for about a year and a half, that was true. But to say that I slept with one of his close friends because I was upset, mind you that we were 13, is ridiculous! I admit that I was upset but that's ridiculous. Ariel was the one who told Demetrius the lie in the first place. "

Just then Ariel stood up and started yelling, "Bullshit! I saw it happen, I went to your house! The door was unlocked! I walked into your room! I saw you! With one of Demetrius' old mates!" She got up from her chair to get in his face, "I came to tell you that Demetrius was extremely upset and wanted to see you! So I told him what I saw and all the information I gathered at school about you. You little shit!" 

"Dammit, Ariel! That--that wasn't me in there. Sometimes you just need to shut the hell up! You are such an asshole and an idiot sometimes!"

Just as he said it Ariel's hand connected with his face. "Don't you ever fucking say that to me again."

Before she could do anything else 'Jerry' sent her back to her seat. Mr.Alex was sitting in his chair visibly cringing and talking about 'bad parenting' while Mr.Danny winced at every curse word and insult. 'Jerry' cleared his throat and turned to me with a smile. "Obviously, both of them have problems but Tyler you seem like the most normal one out of the 4. Why are you here?"

I sighed, I was honestly an onlooker that didnt want to cause anymore problems than necessary but of course this was a very fake tapeing of Jerry springer and the source of the problems has to speak so...."I'm only here to solve their problems so I won't be in the middle anymore. I'm tired of Demetrius fighting with Alejandro and Alejandro acting so non-chalant about it like it isn't a big deal. They really may have some serious problems that they need to work out. I can't deal with aruging it gets annoying." Ariel nodded her head.

'Jerry' nodded as well, "I see. If there was ever a moment to say this I'd think it would be now. If you had to choose, would he save Demetrius and your friendship or continue your relationship with Alejandro?"

Everyone leaned in a little bit closer to hear me clearly. I couldn't answer that. I mean...I I could answer that, but I didn't want to. Who would want to do that? Choose between your boyfriend and best friend even though he's being a narcissist asshole right now. What the hell should I say? You can't just answer something like that. "I--"

"Tyler, you don't have to answer that." Alejandro put his hand on mine. "Answering it wouldn't change anything even if you did answer."

"You, asshole! You just don't want to know his answer because you'll know what to saw, you'll leave." Demetrius chimed in.

After that words and things were said, pretty soon they were at each other's throats and I was  trying seperating them. Of course, no problems were solved but added. Alejandro stormed out of the house and Demetriu left too. So I was just left standing there tryng to figure out what he hell happened. And meeting Grandpa Henderson and Uncle Gryphon. And apparrently we're all going to dinner next week.