Chapter 2: Diagon Alley

(Y/n) was panicking he was looking around at the other faces in the room, until his eyes fell onto Richie. It was clear that he was attempting to hold back a laugh.

"You git, you bloody git!" Shouted (Y/n). He started to charge toward Richie, who was simply laughing and holding the two last letters above his head running around the kitchen.

Rose and their dad burst out laughing at the scene unfolding before them. Ben was simply looking down at his letter, slightly bewildered.

(Y/n) finally caught up with Richie, slapped the back of his head and grabbed his letter from him.

"What's wrong Ben? Did they kick you out?" Said Richie through a laugh.

"Yeah for being too much of a kill joy probably" said (Y/n) jumping in.

"Now now boys let's not gang up on Ben right now." Said their father looking strict. "This is a tough time for him, and we will all be here for him. Now he may have gotten kicked out of school but he is still your brother." Their dad couldn't contain himself and the end of his sentence was hard to understand through his laughs.

"I... I... I am prefect" stuttered Ben

"Seriously!" Blurted our Rose "Great this kill joy is going to ruin my time at Hogwarts!"

Again they burst out laughing, even Ben let out a few chuckles.

"Well then it looks like we will be head to Diagon alley to get all of your supplies for the upcoming year" Said their dad.

Time skip

We arrive at the Leaky cauldron. It was always (Y/n) favourite place to go. You never know who you'll meet, there are always so many strange people with strange stories to tell.

After going through the secret door in Wall their dad said "Well then here is some money for each of you" he passed out four bags of money to the kids "Now then boys don't spend it on more than you need." Dad was always like this trying to teach them life lessons and responsibilities he would always let them buy their own supplies.

"Thanks dad!" Said Rose kissing her dad on the cheek and running off to meet her friends. "I'll see you in a bit dad" said Ben as he walked off. "Thanks dad" said Richie "Come on (N/n) let's get out wands!" "Thank dad" said (Y/n) giving him a quick hug and running after Richie.

Steven's perspective

"I'm such a luck man" he thought " Well I might as well get this over with" he felt a wave of fear wash over him. He didn't want to do this but he's do anything to protect his family, no matter what.

(Y/n) perspective/ third perspective

(Y/n) followed Richie into a small cool looking store. "Sooo where do you suppose Mr. Ollivander is?" (Y/n) asked. "Who knows but he's always given me the creeps." Replied Richie. "I mean has anyone ever seen him leave this store?"

"As a matter of fact I sleep upside down in the back of the store Mr (L/n)." Said a voice from behind them.

Richie jumped up in surprise going red in the face. (Y/n) laughed at Richie's embarrassment. "I think I've found him" muttered (Y/n) under his breath, which earned him a reproachful glare from Richie.

"Well then let's start with you Richard. Wand hand please" Said Mr Ollivander. (Y/n) thought he was a nice man there was a sort of warmth in his eyes that (Y/n) liked.

Richie didn't take too long to find his wand, it took only about 5 wands till one chose him. It was beach wood... or maybe birch? Actually it might have been cedar, (Y/n) wasn't paying much attention.

"... a dragon heartstring core just like your brother Ben" said Mr Ollivander. "Thank you sir" said Richie after he payed for his wand. "I'll catch you later (N/n)"

"You're not gonna wait for me?" Asked (Y/n). "Of course not I don't want to waste time waiting for you" Said Richie, and with a wink he was out of the door.

"Git" (Y/n) muttered under his voice.