Alexander Hamilton || Falling for you (pt.5)

Time- Hamilton

(I'm going to stop doing the (y/n) = your name because I think you get it by now. However if there's something new I'll add it to the beginning)

———————————————

Once the sun is in the middle of the clear sky I race upstairs and I to my room.

I have 5 hours to get ready. Plenty of time.

I have my dress draped over the chair in the corner of my room waiting for me to get into it.

I smile at the dress as I pick it up and lay it I've the top of me as I spin around letting it flow around with me. 

I take off my dress that I'm wearing the the moment and slide into the new dress.

(Just a reminder of the dress)

I glide my fingers down the top and the flatten out the skirt slightly making sure it lays right.

I waltz over to the vanity and sit down on the chair. I take my hair of the simple hairstyle it was in and brush out the tangles it had gained. I think for a moment of what to do. 

It took me a while to make sure it was perfect but I finally manage to make the bun I wanted

It took me a while to make sure it was perfect but I finally manage to make the bun I wanted. It's the small things like this I wish mother was still here as she would be able to help me and calm my nerves.

I breathe in and out to stop myself from crying. 

"Not now" I repeat to myself as I blink away the tears.

Once I gain control of myself again I grab my powder and dust my face and then put some blush on my cheeks to make myself look healthy and glowy. I apply a small line along my lashes of my eyeliner (they were made up from thing like soot and water or oil) and then used the same blush to darken my lips slightly. And I with that I was done with my make up.

I turn towards the clock in my room and see that it was 4. Gosh time flies. I didn't realise that it would take me so long to get ready.

I grab a shawl and a pair of heels and then walk down the stairs. I dont put them on yet but I leave them by the front door.