Hercules Mulligan || Personal Stylist

Time- Modern

Notes- (y/n) = your name

               (y/f/c) = your favourite colour 

————————————————————

"Come on (y/n) the party's in three days  and there's going to be boys!" My new roommate Angelica squeals, dragging me to my wardrobe.

"Wow" she states, "you literally only where joggers and hoodies?" 

"What. They're comfy!" I explain sitting down on the white chair at my mirror.

"You know what, I'm going to get a few things from my sisters dorm and I'll ask a friend to come along. You stay right here" and with that she was out the door.

You see, I'm new to the collage. I started a couple weeks into the second term meaning I didn't get to meet many people on my first few days because I had class. I did meet Angelica or Angie for short who has introduced me to her sisters but that's about it as class work  and homework has had me drowning ar the moment. I don't mind much though because I don't really go out much as you can see from my attire. 

To make time pass I get my sketch pad out and start drawing some fashion ideas for class. Okay so maybe I don't wear very nice clothes doesn't mean I can't make them. I'm able to sketch a figure with some business attire, a light grey blazer with matching high waisted trousers with a white button up shirt tucked in. It doesn't have much detail but they are only rough sketches. Another design of mine is a dress. It has a knee length front but a longer back that hits just above the ankle. The top has a cut out on each side and a heart shape neck line with off the shoulder sleeves, I draw some shapes on it to indicate some flowers on the top and it gradually distributes down the dress. I really like it. I begin to make notes on the colours it could be when the door clicks open. 

"I'm back, with gifts" she smiles 

She lays the pile of clothes she carried with her on the spare chair.

"(y/n) this is Hercules. Hercules, (y/n)" she introduces us. I stand from the chair and wave at him with a small smile, he does the same.

I won't lie. He's a very handsome man, tall but not too talk with dark skin, short hair that has grey bandana wrapped around his head. He looks friendly but at the same time of you get on his bad side you might end up dead. 

"These look really cool, is this for class?" Angelica asks picking up my sketch book.

I try to snatch the book from her hands but she moves it quickly and holds it above my head so I cant reach it. Now I'm not short but when the other person wears heels when she's already a bit taller than you it's very hard to get something from above you. 

She laughs.

"Herc, look at these." She says passing the book over to him whilst holding me back.

"Give it back. I don't like people looking at the rough sketches, they aren't very good." I sigh in defeat.

"Why don't you, these are really awesome designs. I do fashion myself, I work part time at the tailor down the road. The dress looks really good!" She says I amazement looking between the pages.

I blush at the compliment at my work.

"T-thanks. But can I have it back." I say holding my hands out. 

"I have an idea, but I need to have your book for a few days. If I get to work today it could be done for the party" he looks at me for an answer.

"Fine but please don't take long" I sigh