Alexander Hamilton || Falling for you (pt.4)

Time- Hamilton

Notes- (y/n) = your name

——————————————

The night soon passed and the morning sun lit up my room. 

It feels different in the house, like there is a presence around, however I know that I am alone. Tears form in my eyes as I realise that my mother had passed. Yet a small smile plays on my face as I start to think the feeling is her, watching over me. 

"I love you ma. And you pa." I whisper to the empty room with my legs hanging of the edge of my bed.

I carry on with my morning and get changed into a dress I have yet to wear. It's one that my mother gave me.

She made it when she was younger but never wore it, so when I grew up she gave it to me

She made it when she was younger but never wore it, so when I grew up she gave it to me. Today's the day I'm wearing it. I put my hair into a half up half down hair style and apply a light layer of make up, it might feel like you've gotten a lot of sleep but loosing someone is  o easy task so the bags under my eyes are dark.

I glance over at the clock and see that Alex should be arriving shortly for our walk. I slide some small heels on and grab my basket that was placed on the table. I wrap a creme shawl around my shoulders as the winter weather had finally started as the air was no longer slightly warm.

One final look at the clock, 12 exactly. As soon as the clock started to ding the door gets knocked on. A man who's always on time. I like.

I approach the door with a smile. 

"Hey Alex" I smile brightly

"Afternoon (y/n). May I say you look beautiful today" he compliments.

I glance down at myself and look back up at him before replying with a thanks. 

"Ready to go?" He asks stepping to the side.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just get my basket and we can head off" I say reaching behind me.

I leave the house and lock the door and off we go towards the town centre.

We chat and laugh as we approach the little market. 

"I want to get you something, don't say no. What do you want?" Alex asks taking me by surprise 

"Oh Alex, you don't-" I start

"My treat. It's the least I could do" He charms 

"uiuve already bought me a dress!" I say to him as he's doing too much. He just does puppy eyes to me, I laugh and roll my eyes, "fine" 

He then punches the air earning a few strange looks from the other people at the market.

"Sorry" he mouths to everyone who saw his little act. Making me chuckle.

"So what do you want?" He asks

"A book." I reply simply

"Don't you have enough of them?" He asks