Chapter 31 (+ Author's Note)

Before I get into the chapter, I've been thinking of writing a sequel of this book when it's finished. Should I?

Also, if I do, I'll have to rename this book to something different. An actual title for the book, not just "Fred Weasley x Reader."

Just something I'm considering. What do you think? Anyway, on to the chapter. Enjoy! :)
~~~~
Tuesday, March 17
Daphne's POV

"Pansy, wake the hell up, there's no way I'm hanging out with Bulstrode again today," I whined, trying to drag Pansy out of her bed.

"Go away, whore," she mumbled sleepily. I smiled. She wasn't really insulting me.

I climbed in bed with her and laughed at her groan. "Come on, let's go do something fun before classes!"

She squinted up at me and pouted.

You grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "Fine!" She said, snatching her hand away. "I'll be down in a sec, I gotta get dressed."

I smiled once more and trotted down to the Slytherin common room. My smile faded when I saw Milicent, but I sat down beside her. She gave me an odd look, but I took a deep breath and gave her a huge, fake smile. "What's going on in the house of Milicent?"

She carefully smiled back. "Oh, nothing. Just thinking about boys."

I smirked. There were no boys in Slytherin, or any other house, in fact, that thought of Milicent Bulstrode. Of course, dozens liked me for whatever reason, but... I only like one person.

One reason I hang out with Pansy is because she's the one who is dating Draco. If I'm close to her, I'm close to him.

A few minutes later (with some tense words with Milicent), Pansy came
over with Draco. They sat opposite of us, Draco putting his arm around her. My stomach churned, but I put on a bright smile for them.

When Draco saw me, he gave me a weird look. I just leaned forward and spoke. "Hey, Pansy, I love those earrings. Don't you think they're cute, Draco?"

Pansy gave him a look, and he nodded, obviously distracted.

"Draco," Pansy said. He didn't hear her. "Draco!"

Uh oh. He turned to her and made a little "hmm?" noise. She got up dramatically and slapped him in the face. I hid my smile.

"You never pay any attention to me!" She cried before storming off. "Come on, girls!"

Milicent got up almost immediately and went after her. I hesitated.

"Daphne," Draco said, but Pansy wasn't having it.

"Daphne! Come on, let's get away from this inconsiderate toad right now!" She warned. "Or would you rather stay here alone with my boyfriend?"

I got up, understanding that tone of voice. If I stayed, she would never forgive me for choosing Draco over her, even though she has chosen him over me countless times. "Sorry, just didn't want to leave this really comfortable spot."

"It won't leave," Pansy said, frowning.

"Daphne, I need to ask you something," Draco said. My fingertips felt tingly, and I turned to glance at him.