💙New kidd |Victim Of Horrible Love

Kpop/ kdrama actor/ Cpop /Chinese actor /Jpop /Japanese actor
Main person: Woochul
Genre: Angst and fluff and the end
Plot: Woochul has a relationship with a guy who is mistreating, aggressive, unloyal and a cheater but he doesn't say this to his friends.
Special detail: Woochul doesn't know that much of love and thinks everything in his relationship is supposed to be like that.
Can contain violence so don't read if your sensetive to this

_____________________________

Woochul grabs his bag and runs downstairs. Hwi stops him. "where are you going?" he sighs. I'm going to Dae-Jung." he waves at the others and leaves. Yunmin shakes his head." I have a bad feeling about this. " Jinkwon pets his back making the younger squeak. Hwi nods."I would be surprised if Woochul comes home crying." Hansol sighs. "let's hope not."

Woochul knocks on the door. "go away." he hears the voice of his boyfriend. "it's me, Woochul." the door unlocks and Dae-Jung smiles at the younger. He takes the younger to the living room. "I got you something." he says as he smiles. Out of his bag he grabs a necklace with a photo heart. "it may not look really good but I made it myself." the older puts it around his neck. "it looks beautiful jagiya." Woochul giggles.

They play video game and cuddle. Woochul's phone rings and he picks it up. "hey Yunmin." He says with excitement in his voice. As he continues talking to Yunmin Dae-Jung gets angry. He smacks the phone out of the youngers hand making the call end. "you can only talk to me!" he yells. "it's just Yunmin, wondering when I'll come back. Please don't be angry. The younger pouts but Dae-Jung hits Woochul with his controller." ow! Why are you doing this? " The younger whines as he rubs his hand over his face." your cheating! " Woochul gulps." no! It's just one of my group members." Dae-Jung grabs the collar of his shirt. "don't talk back!" he hits Woochul in the face again. His nose starts bleeding. "stop please, it hurts." he crys out. Dae-Jung let's go of his collar and leaves to his bedroom.

Woochul grabs a pice of paper and puts it against his nose. Loud sobs leave his mouth. His head hurts really bad. He grabs his phone. As he looks at his phone he sees he has few messages.

Hwi: Woochul, come back home soon

Yunmin: what happened? Why did you end the call?

Jinkwon: are you alright?

Hwi: text back please!

The younger sighs. As he wants to grab his stuff Dae-Jung storms downstairs. "b****, don't you dare leave!" Woochul stops. "b-but your mad at me." he's really confused for multiple reasons. "I'm not angry princess. Did it seem like that?" Woochul nods and pouts. "aw I'm really sorry princess." Dae-Jung kisses the younger head.

When the younger returns home Hansol grabs his wrist. "did something happen?" Woochul shakes his head. He knows that if he tells them they will keep him away from his boyfriend. "dinner is ready." Yumin yels from out of the kitchen.

After dinner Woochul grabs his laptop. Jinkwom stops next to him. "why are you searching for this?"

On the screen in bright pink letters is written: 'do I feel like a girl without myself knowing?'

"why did you come up with that?" The younger shrugs. "Dae-Jung calls me a princess and I really like it. It made me think,thats why."

And he called me a b****.

"oke then. As long as your comfortable."

Everytime the dates went the same. But Woochul never says anything about it. Today Dae-Jung promised to take him to a cafe.

Woochul opens the door to see Dae-Jung waiting for him. "you ready?" he nods in excitement.

When they arrive at the café Dae-Jung let's Woochul in first. The couple sits down. "what can I get you?" a young, a bit small, male asks. "I would like to have a blue berry smoothie." Woochul smiles. "I'll have a raspberry smoothies." The boy writes it down and leaves. "I got to go to the restrooms." Woochul stands up and leaves to go to the bathroom.

As he finishes he washes his hands. He walks back but he wishes he never did. Dae-Jung is making out with a girl. "ya! Cheater!" tears full the youngers eyes. "I'm leaving. Have fun cheating." as he wants to exit the café he's pulled back and slammed to the counter. "b****, your not going anywhere!" the younger groans in pain. He trows the calls with the blue berry smoothie against him. Woochul whines. "s-stop, please! Where in public." the older growls and trows his own glass with his drink at the younger. A book hits Woochul's face, then The older his Woochul in the stomach. The boy shoots up and grabs Dae-Jung. A different male takes over for him and he goes over to the younger. "are you oke? Do I have to bring you home?" Woochul nods and stands up. His hair is sticky and his face is bleeding. "where do you live?"

As they reach the house the boy rings the door bell. Yunmin opens. "what happend?! Thanks for bringing him home." the boy bows and leaves. Yunmin takes Woochul inside and places him on the couch. "now tell me what happened." the younger sighs. "Dae-Jung cheated on my but when I wanted to leave he slammed me against the counter and trew stuff at me. He also called me a b**** but he does that all the time." Yunmin growls softly. "I think you should take a bath. Your sticky." the older of the two mumbles. Woochul nods. He trys to stand but fals back. "my back hurts." he whines. Yunmin lifts him up and carrys him to the bathroom. When he puts the younger down he let's the water run and helps the younger to undress. Both males feel awkward and uncomfortable even though they are the same gender. "I-if you want I can leave." the older stutters. But the younger shakes his head. Yunmin lifts Woochul into the bath and sits and the side on his knees. "can you hand me the shampoo?" Woochul grabs the bottle and hands it to Yunmin.

The older puts shampoo in Woochul's hair and softly spreads it with his hands. The younger squeaks as soap drips over his forehead. But Yunmin stops it before it reaches his eyes. The older cups his hands and trys to scoops up water to wash out the shampoo. "just use the shower head, it's faster." the younger says in a sasy way. Yunmin just laughs and grabs the shower head, turning it on. He first let's the water go over the youngers back. "warm enough?or to warm?" Woochul shivers. "it's a bit cold." so the older puts the water a little warmer. "yes, this is good." the younger says and reaches out his left hand. "huh?" Yunmin taps the youngers hand. "oh, sorry. Can you give me a small cloth so I can cover my eyes and make sure no shampoo goes in my eyes?" Yunmin hands him a purple cloth and Woochul folds it and puts it infront of his eyes. As the older is waching the shampoo out the younger asks: "but I thought it's normal for your partner to be a little abusive." the older shakes his head. "it's not. A real lover is caring, loving, won't hurt you on purpose, let's you talk to your friends even during a date and many more examples." Woochul nods. "that sounds a lot nicer then what Dae-Jung did." "the shampoo is washed out." Woochul grabs the body soap and carefully puts a little on his hand. "shall I wash your face, with water because you have a wound on your cheek." Woochul nods. And So Woochul is washing his body and Yunmin is washing Woochul's face. Jinkwon walks in because he's serching for the two. As he sees them he smiles. But both didn't hear or see him enter." your like a mom Yunmin." Yunmin, who is leaning forward, almost fals into the bathtub. "you scared me!" Woochul yells and Jinkwon laughs. "sorry." Yunmin found his stable position again and continues to wash the blood of the youngers face. " Actually, if we would adopt you would be the best male mother type the world has ever known. Yunmin turns around to Jinkwon, blush spreading on his face. "your making me shy." Yunmin giggles as he covers his face.

Its about a month later. They are in the living room watching a movie. The doorbell rings. Woochul stands up and walks to the door. Yunmin follows behind him. When Woochul opens the door Yunmin let's out a growl. Dae-Jung,hes holding a flower in his hand. "Woochul, I'm sorry for what I did. Can we please get back together?" Woochul thinks for a second. "well o-" "No." Yunmin says in a stern way. "your no-" "listen, what you did was horrible and you'll do it again if you get together. So no. I'm making sure you can't break his hear again. So bye." Yunmin shuts the door. Woochul pouts. "don't do that" a/n:that sentence reminded me of Lee Jong suk :< "but I still like him." Yunmin grabs the youngers shoulder. "you'll find someone better. Trust me."

______________________________

So yeah ^^ since MissingWonhoNWoojin likes Newkidd I wanted to mention you. After this I'm going to make a oneshot about Yunmin and then a oneshot about Yunmin and Woochul. I'm exited for that.
I hope you enjoyed
Have a great day/night