💙ENHYPEN ⚠️we'll miss you hyung⚠️

Kpop
Jakehoon, Sunki, Jaywon
Exteme angst, fluff at the end
⚠️mention of main character death, attempt of Suicide ⚠️
Enjoy
₩_____________________________₩

Jay panicked and ran to the other. "Heeseung is unresponsive! He's bleeding badly!" Jungwon called the ambulance while the others tried to comfort each other.

Jay kept his eyes on Heeseung. Jungwon hugged him. "It will be fine Jay. Trust me." Jay said nothing he hugged Jungwon back, hoping for the best.

They waited at the dorm while a staff member went to the hospital with Heeseung. Jake was nervously bitting his nails. Ni-Ki fell asleep cuddling with Sunoo. Although he said he wouldn't do it anymore the stress was too much to handle.

At midnight Jungwon got a call. All of them were still up. "Yes?!" The others looked at Jungwon with hopeful eyes. But as soon as Jungwon's expression changed they became worried again. "S-say that again." A tear slipped down his cheek.

"No...no! You're lying!" They became more worried. Jungwon fell onto his knees and started sobbing. "HEESEUNG HYUNG! WHY?!" Jay hung up the call and hugged Jungwon.

"What's wrong with Heeseung hyung?" Jake carefully asked. "HE'S DEAD!" Their troats went dry. "No...NO!" Sunghoon felt dizzy and sick. He fell to the floor. Jake was too late to catch him. Sunoo let himself fall onto the couch.

"Why? Just why?!" Ni-Ki cried out. Sunoo hugged him but he wasn't feeling much better. All of them didn't know what to say. "This is all a nightmare, this isn't real."

But it was. Yet Jake still refused that it was the truth. That was till the funeral about two months later. All the members had black hair now and they were devastated. They used each other for support but the emptiness couldn't be filled. The empty room, the empty chair at the table, the one lonely microphone laying in the box when they did rehearsals

Jungwon held the lighter in his hand. "Are you sure this is a good idea? What if the whole building burns down?" Jay sighed. "Sunoo, ring the fire alarm in the hall." Sunoo nodded and ran into the hall. As he wanted the ring the fire alarm someone loudly cleared his throat behind him.

The younger froze and slowly turned around. It was Yeonjun. "I just wanted to check up on you but what in the world are you doing?" Sunoo sighed. "It's a suicide attempt hyung." He said, dead serious. "What?!" Yeonjun pulled Sunoo along and opened the door to their dorm. The younger winced in pain at Yeonjun's strong grip.

"Are all of you out of your minds?!" Yeonjun pulled the lighter out of Jungwon's hands. His hands were damaged with burn wounds from the lighter. Jungwon didn't completely know how to use a lighter.

Yeonjun made them sit on the floor. More like bow to the floor. "What do you think you're doing?!" "We tried to burn the dorm down... to end our misery together." Jake said. "What about the fans?!"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM!" Jay yelled. "And why not?!" Ni-Ki was softly crying while Sunoo held his hand. "YOU'LL NEVER KNOW HOW IT FEELS! TO YOU YOU LOST A FRIEND! WE LOST OUR OLDER BROTHERS!" Jake continued while Sunghoon held his hand. "You wouldn't understand our grief...it feels like getting stabbed in the heart but never truly dying."

Yeonjun groaned. "So?! You have no re-" "what would you do....if you lost Soobin? Or Huening Kai. You would feel the same." Jungwon softly said. "Plus, you're not making us feel any better." Ni-Ki mumbled as he used his one hand to try to dry his tears.